Arcade Champs Scoreboard!!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Let's all quickly post our thoughts on the Arcade Champs Scoreboard before it's turned off so that in a few years we can bump this thread and remember the brief time when we had an Arcade Champs Scoreboard scrolling at the top of the front page.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I can't. I'm too busy playing all those new games before you and jack get to them so I can see my name on the top of the board JUST ONCE!!!

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
There's new games???

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can't think about the Scoreboard because the first thing that the Scoreboard told me is that MISSMANNERS FINALLY BEAT MY EGYPTIAN SLOTS SCORE YESTERDAYASEfdlkjg;zdgr;lzjn :rwmad:

Tisiphone

I still don't like it that some of my scores were taken by someone who doesn't even post here. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE LILI OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT

Tisiphone

My skeeball shall never be overtaken though!!

(I hope)

CaptainWacky

I still don't get how Jack is so good at such a wide variety of games. Maybe it comes with AGE!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You know what the most awesome thing is about the scoreboard?

When you point the cursor over it, the text stops. Withdraw the cursor, and whoosh - the test starts moving again!! Stuff like that can keep me entertained for hours!

Seph

Retired Account
jack has practiced harder than you wackiii.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

LOL MENTY WILL NEVER TAKE MY BOOMSTICK HIGH SCORE (OR REPLY TO THAT PHLOX/ARCHER/BIEBER THREAD) LOL.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

There should be a way to speed up the scrolling or something (or just get rid of it.)