Are ducks not allowed in courtrooms?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Defendant tried to sneak pet duck, beer into courthouse

HONOLULU (AP) - Officials are reminding the public that animals aren't allowed into courthouses after Honolulu security screeners had to turn away a defendant's pet duck.

Department of Public Safety spokeswoman Toni Schwartz says Michael Hubbard reluctantly revealed to guards that his pet was inside his bag when X-ray screeners noticed something was moving inside.

Schwartz says there was also another contraband item inside the bag: a bottle of beer.

Screeners told Hubbard that the duck and beer wouldn't be able to go with him into Circuit Court for his appointment Monday. Hubbard left and then returned to ask the screeners to look after his belongings. He went inside, while his pet waited outside.

Hawaii News Now reports Hubbard has two felony assault cases pending. He couldn't be reached for comment Thursday.

http://www.katu.com/news/weird/Defendant-tried-to-sneak-pet-duck-beer-into-courthouse-202615411.html

What if the duck was a witness?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I suspect the Duck tried to smuggle in the beer. They like a little beer during legal proceedings I believe.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DUCKS ARE PEOPLE TOO :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's amazing how far we've come in some areas but things like this are still happening to ducks.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
He should have said that the duck was his "service" duck. That he needed the service animal to keep him calm while in court. The courts allow service animals in the courtrooms, i.e., guide dogs even service ponies. Of course, the service animal should be prooperly outfitted by wearing a leash and vest.

Mirah

I love you
I will become a service duck trainer person. Yes I will. That is a great idea!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I want a duck to fetch me food and change the channel and reboot the modem/router when needed so I can live the rest of my life on this couch.

CaptainWacky

I want a duck to validate my existence.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's what I said!

Are jacks not allowed in courtrooms?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Probably longer then you'll be allowed up here.

Love Child

One Love
Eggs and Captain: These things will become reality.
Except Eggs, sometimes I think you should get up off that couch and so I will train that duck to bite your ass every so often.

Wacky, You exist, but I am not a duck.

CaptainWacky

That's exactly what a duck who didn't want me knowing she was a duck would say...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
pix of you not a duck, LC, or it never happened!