Are there any movies I should watch?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Since there's nothing on tv EVER AGAIN? And if I need to clarify, I mean movies I can illegally download, not ones I'd have to leave the house to see.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bagdad Cafe (aka Out of Rosenheim)

Big Night

Also Bugsy and/or Bulworth, both great Warren Beatty flicks.

MY FINGERS ACHE JUST WATCH JAY AND SILENT BOB STRIKE BACK AGAIN OK!

whisky

Boobie inspector
I just watched "the bank job" this morning, that was ok, it also had Keely Dawes in.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm more likely to watch something with a hot girl in it, I must admit.

SAUSAGEMAN

If it exists, Wacky, you can download it illegally.

But sometimes, like for Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, there's only a really creepy camrip version and not a real quality version, even though the movie's been out since February in Japan.
(I am angry can you tell?)

So, Wacky, watch Brokeback Mountain, it made me cry, and also Heath Ledger.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Courage Under Fire
good use of star power -
starts out - why the heck is this guy worrying about this issue?
then, as the investigation plays out, you think - hmmmm, something isn't quite right, is it? but, what is wrong?
Then, the whole mystery is rolled out and its like, "oh, good thing he kept gnawing on that bone or someone would have gotten away with bloody f'ing murder."

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
OK, Wacky. I need some info from you. First, what are your top ten hated movies. Next, I'll need your top ten favorite movies. Finally, I'll need you to tell me the type of stuff you're interested in seeing, that you haven't seen yet.

Go!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Crossroads
Glitter
Sex and the City
Spice World
Cool as Ice
Freddy Got Fingered
Waterworld
The Postman
Battlefield Earth

(lol j/k.....lets see how long it takes Yub to neg me)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Waterworld might be fun to watch to see Dennis Hopper chew the scenery. Fast forward past the Costner-only parts, which should cut the movie length in half.