Are there too many cute animals and cats on the internet?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HEs' big!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's cute as hell, but a little strange too. I mean, a cat's natural instinct is to kill/eat birds. But I suppose cats on farms leave the chicks alone. BUT, the chicks aren't allowed to roam free, they are kept in coops. Also, the cats here never seem comfortable when the chicks approach -- are there videos of cats/chicks cuddling asleep together? I'd be pleasantly surprised if there were...

...okay maybe there are...but only sort of...

All the commenters are worried that the chicks will peck at the cat's eyes, lol.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Animals only kill each other because humans turned them against each other.

Mirah

I love you
@Eggs when the chicks were little the cats were licking them, it was cute. I didn't see any videos where they were cuddling tho, but I could tell that the chicks just wanted to nest and it wasn't going to be with the cat.

Here is a chatty cat

Mirah

I love you
I just watched the one you posted. I think the chicks are so confused. They just want to nest and the mamma hen keeps licking them. Poor things.

Mirah

I love you
Maybe there are too many people getting all of these cute fucking adorable animals and raising them up from babies and making these cute adorable videos like, "Look! I have a fish and a worm living together! Isn't that marvelous?!"