Are we the Internet's Island of Misfit Toys?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
If so, which toy are you?

Here is a list of the toys that where on the original island. However, due to time fluxuations and other factors some toys may no longer be candidates and have since been crossed off the list. In addition new toys may be added without reason or purpose at any point.

King Moonracer - a winged lion who acts as the island's ruler, voiced by Stan Francis. King Moonracer is responsible for flying around the world each night in search of unwanted toys. He lives in a large castle atop a hill on The Island of Misfit Toys, and acts as a 'governor' to the island, deciding who can or cannot stay on the Island, such as Rudolph, Hermey, and Yukon Cornelius

Charlie-In-The-Box is a misnamed, but otherwise seemingly normal jack-in-the-box who acts as the island's sentry. Charlie is voiced by Carl Banas, who also voices several other toys in this scene

Spotted Elephant is a polka dotted elephant and also is the island's footman

"A Dolly for Sue (as she calls herself)" is a seemingly normal girl rag doll with red hair and a red gingham (checkered) dress. Her misfit problem is never explained on the special, but was possibly revealed on NPR's Wait Wait… Don't Tell Me! news quiz show (broadcast December 8, 2007). The show revealed that Rudolph's producer, Arthur Rankin Jr., says Dolly's problem was psychological, caused from being abandoned by her mistress and suffering depression from feeling unloved

Bird Fish is a toy bird who swims instead of flies. This leads to a plot hole in the final credit sequence, when he is tossed out of Santa's sleigh at altitude, without benefit of the parachutes/umbrellas being handed to the other toys

A misfit cowboy who rides an ostrich

Trainer, a train with square wheels on its caboose

A toy boat that sinks rather than floats; a squirt gun that shoots grape jelly

An airplane that cannot fly

A bear that rides a bike

A scooter for Jimmy

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm pretty sure we're all residents of THIS island instead...[YOUTUBE]6dV8P9u-EV8[/YOUTUBE]

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
A Dolly for Sue sounds right up my alley. Psychological problems indeed.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I guess I would have to say I most closely identify with trainer.

And thank you Donovan for raping yet another charished childhood memory.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
edible panties that taste like broccoli doesn't sound THAT bad...
I think it was more the baby reindeer sexual abuse...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm a sex toy.

Tisiphone

Can I be your batteries?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
There's a song in that, somewhere...

Tisiphone

You be my sex toy
I'll be your batteries
You'll push me in real deep
I'll turn you on
Then we'll rock this world together
Lost in euphoria
I'm your AA
I'm rearing to go
You slide that case over me
And then press slow

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Have I told my Dolly/Misfit Toys story here?

Tisiphone

If you have, I missed it, so thus you must tell it again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
When did we have a wiki?

Donovan

beer, I want beer