Are you partying tonight?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've been partying all month and I'm not sure I can do it one more time.

But, I've been invited to three different parties (woo - I think that makes me popular!)
One is an hour to the east comprised of my orphan friends for a potluck and a quiet kind of party.
One is half an hour to the west and comprised of my hippie friends for music making, snacking, bell ringing, bowl rituals(?) and such.
One is five minutes south with my bookish friends for snacks, tribal belly dancing, drinking, drumming, and making lots of noise.

Then, of course, there is the online party at UO and I could always hang around here and welcome in the New Year with whomever is checking in at TK.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

What are you doing?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I THINK i'LL TRY hEROIN!

ThatSunrise

Likes house centipedes
No party. Where we usually go, one of their family members is stuck in Arizona due to flight fuckups, and another is a new cop working at Times Square for the ball drop. Only our family this time.

Joker

Clown Prince of Crime
I'm drunk on memory lane. I remember the days of hot steamy adventures with Miss Manners.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
RuNaRiOt

[YOUTUBE]_mJxOFQSvfo[/YOUTUBE]

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ok - trip to store with daughter for birthday present for future step-grandchild. Then dinner with good friend that ran long. So - 1 hour trip east for party is out. Drove by the party five minutes south - not much going on - just people sitting around drinking. I don't drink. Ok - party to the west is not as far as I originally thought - it is only seven minutes away. Got party tiara, colorful necklace and blowers. Off I go with my little drum to bring in the new year with the hippies.

Happy New Year - see you later.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
My fun tonight will be compiling some fun MLA bibliography cards.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm drunk on memory lane. I remember the days of hot steamy adventures with Miss Manners.

Those were the days. Here's wishing you steamy, hot adventures in the year ahead.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'll spend the morning finally listening to all of the youtube posts from SuN and others.

(Not really)

What happened to those podcasts you used to do?

MamaKitty

I've been partying all month and I'm not sure I can do it one more time.

But, I've been invited to three different parties (woo - I think that makes me popular!)
One is an hour to the east comprised of my orphan friends for a potluck and a quiet kind of party.
One is half an hour to the west and comprised of my hippie friends for music making, snacking, bell ringing, bowl rituals(?) and such.
One is five minutes south with my bookish friends for snacks, tribal belly dancing, drinking, drumming, and making lots of noise.

Then, of course, there is the online party at UO and I could always hang around here and welcome in the New Year with whomever is checking in at TK.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

What are you doing?

You could have come to where I was :) We had lots of fun till the lights went out!

Consumer

Elder Statesman
You can always Vblog on Youtube like I do.