Arkansas Town Copes With Tornado Damage

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/26/D8NHG1IO3.html

Dumas is a little buttfuck town in the Delta full of girls who will whore themselves for any chance to get out of the normal drudgery down there. Others often refer to the town as "Dumbass" or "Do-my-ass."

Back in college, in my heathen days, I used to date a girl from there, and she was gobsmacked I had my own house, car, and some money. I used to have her do the most twisted, perverted things I could think of, and she went merrily along with it because she thought she was going to get me down the aisle.

She was wrong.

I drove down there this morning, since I have a cousin that lives nearby, and that town looks like a nuclear weapon went off in it. Two twisters erased the business district.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
CoyoteUgly said:
I used to have her do the most twisted, perverted things I could think of, and she went merrily along with it because she thought she was going to get me down the aisle.

She was wrong.

What the fuck man? Tell!!!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm really almost ashamed to expound on that.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Your description reminds me a bit of this shit town near my hometown. It had (has?) the highest pregnancy rate in the entire state (at least a few years ago).

All the people my age wanted to leave that town. Only a few did. Kind of sad really.

Rural "towns".

I was a teen-ager in a town with a population of 1200. All of the local HS graduates who didn't go to collage or into the Service are still there, usually on their third spouse and 12th kid, they spend their time on the internet dating boards looking for someone to promise them they love them so they can leave spouse 3 and get the hell out of town.

True story.
-SB