jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
...fuck everyone.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
reargear.jpg

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
And you can read exactly how jack wants to fuck everyone over at www.tkradiofails.com!

At www.tkradiofails.com you can see our Arcade with 5,678,931 games in it for you to ignore! That's right, I have installed a monumental 5 and a half million games!

These games include Shill-A-Board, a thrilling emulator of a BBS whereby you must open a new thread every 2 hours promoting a board that you will promise to close every time somebody you think you like falls out with you, or you get all tired and emotional! (Middle-age is a drag, right!)

Also included is Stalk-A-Coon, another thrilling classic whereby you haul your ass about the Internet followed by a crowing pack of deeply dim black chaps from the US who comment on your every move, to the point of knowing the makers lable on your underpants.

Try these games and more at www.tkradiofails.com - hurry, it's only 2 months until I close the board (again)!

(It's OK, jack, I still like you, but you fall out with me every 3 and half minutes despite knowing exactly what I'm like, right? Whowuddathunkit right??!! - I'm know, pwned, dance, ears etc blah blah blah, w00t!)

jack

Shut up, Gagh.

jack

You didn't realize that Kitty and her dog?

LULZ

Seph

Retired Account
i want to spunk on her teeth.

jack

I know those dimples and that little cheek stud make me want to fuck that neck deeply and repeatedly.

Seph

Retired Account
hmmmmm throat