As the Godddamn Batman, it is my job to fight crime....

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
.. and this time, I am need of your assistance !!!!!

A Murder has been comitted, and I need your help with tracking down the culprit. I myself witnessed the crime being comitted, but the culprit got away. I tried to save the victim, but the culprit escaped with the victims body before I could swing into action.

The rest of the Justice league is refusing to speak with me at the moment, therefore I cannot rely upon them to help..

(something about peoples lunches being stolen from the refrigerator that I had absolutely nothing to do with, regardless of what the videotapes showed) :hmmm:

Therefore I am need of your assistance..any advice will be taken into consideration!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Up your meds.

starguard

My Fellow Members.. A henious crime has been comitted and the party responsible must be bought to justice. I need to know have any of you seen any suspious looking birds flying around.

starguard

Citizens of TK, there is a killer running loose amongst us. This crime must not go unpunished.

The Culprit was seen in the act, and MUST be brought to justice!

starguard

Here are the details.....

At exactly 7:45 A.M. while out on patrol, I saw a Moth, a helpless, winged Moth. This innocent law abiding citizen was lazily grazing on a leaf, when suddenly right before my eyes it was brutally attacked by a rather large and menacing bird. While trying to get out of my batmobile to make an arrest, the bird suddenly flew off leaving the moth badly injured. Immediately I called for an ambulance, but before I could even get off the batphone, this murderous bird returned, grabbed his victim in its mouth, and flew away with it.

I got a good description of the culprit, and reported this crime to the proper authorities....

Gentlemen..A Murder has been comitted, and this feathered culprit MUST be brought to justice :mmph:

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You have a luci-style respond in character way about you SG.

How annoying. Sort of anyway.

How many tricks does a one trick pony have?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Here are the details.....

At exactly 7:45 A.M. while out on patrol, I saw a Moth, a helpless, winged Moth. This innocent law abiding citizen was lazily grazing on a leaf, when suddenly right before my eyes it was brutally attacked by a rather large and menacing bird. While trying to get out of my batmobile to make an arrest, the bird suddenly flew off leaving the moth badly injured. Immediately I called for an ambulance, but before I could even get off the batphone, this murderous bird returned, grabbed his victim in its mouth, and flew away with it.

I got a good description of the culprit, and reported this crime to the proper authorities....

Gentlemen..A Murder has been comitted, and this feathered culprit MUST be brought to justice :mmph:

So you confess to the crime,eh? Not too smart. Wait right there, TheRealBatman will be there to apprehend you.

jack

Sometimes I want to cut him with extremely sharp things after reading his posts. Other times, not so much.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Who, starguard, Luci, or both?

jack

I don't have any issues with either Luci. The TV luci is entertaining, and if he REALLY is a paki cab driver, then god bless him. Either way, it's largely meaningless to me.

Bix's Luci is tedious. Whatever happened to Bix anyway? Why does he just post like a Canadien retard here...that's the part I don't get? He used to be mildly entertaining.

That's why they're called opinions, I know.

jack

Did you play with it first?

starguard

EGad citizens...an Innocent Moth was brutally murdered in an act of "Fowl Play". Can you not comprehend the magnitude of this henious crime? :hmmm:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
EGad citizens...an Innocent Moth was brutally murdered in an act of "Fowl Play". Can you not comprehend the magnitude of this henious crime? :hmmm:

No, not really. Now let me get back to devouring turkey tacos.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I think the question, here now, is can a turkey make a decent taco?

I thought they drown in the rain if they look up.

Maybe it's all about realized potential.

Char?