Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask me a Question

Grammour Boy said:
The first time you had intercourse. :D

OH That First Time! Well, I will be brutally honest in saying that my cherry was popped accidently before I ever had sex, and yes, that hurt a little.
So the first time did not physically hurt. Mentally-yes-it hurt. But I'm over that now-I think.

Anymore questions?

Grammour Boy said:
Uhmm...as a matter of fact, yes. How does one get their cherry accidentally popped? :D

Well, it could happen if you were riding a bike and fell onto the middle bar-being very tall I had boys bikes-cuz girl bikes were to small for me.

Thats one way.

But your pelvic bone being the strongest one in a woman should have crushed the middle frame bar instead of it punching a hole in your cherry...very freaky accident, if you ask me.

Do you now feel cheated out of the traditional cherry-popping experience?

Grammour Boy said:
But your pelvic bone being the strongest one in a woman should have crushed the middle frame bar instead of it punching a hole in your cherry...very freaky accident, if you ask me.

Do you now feel cheated out of the traditional cherry-popping experience?

No. And I was merely saying that is one way. I didn't say that is what happened with me. That would be a freak accident.

Will you meet me in chicago at a non-descript hotel wearing only a trenchcoat and red high heels?

Grammour Boy said:
I think he was talking to me, LC.

Oh. My bad. Well then maybe you should answer him? Will you meet him in Chicago at a non-descipt hotel wearing nothing but a trenchcoat and red high heels?