Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask The Question, Mk III

FBI parte due said:
To you and to small-town girls stranded in the big city like you everywhere.

You're obviously well-connected in your community. Why are you wasting your valuable time here, instead of pursuing the more lucrative business dealings you could be enjoying out on your nearest street corner?

The Question said:
You're obviously well-connected in your community. Why are you wasting your valuable time here, instead of pursuing the more lucrative business dealings you could be enjoying out on your nearest street corner?
I won't sully my small-town innocence, you PERV!

Morrhigan said:
What's the wackiest dream you ever had (that you can remember, of course)?

Driving a stolen DeLorean while sitting half-in and half-out of its sunroof on a bicycle seat.

Either that or driving a pickup truck from a cockpit that you got into by crawling in through the undercarriage and which was lined with thick cushions and was operated by a headset with a holographic heads-up display.

Well, you can't not be you. That would create a paradox that would destroy the sour cream. (What, you thought I was gonna say the universe as we know it?)

Sparkle Muffin said:
Fuck the sour cream! I don't wanna be me anymore!

You can do what I did.
Completely change the direction of your life.
I have different friends, Ideas, goals, income, ..

Granted, it's not all peachy, and I'm still sorta me, But where I WAS goingis now different.

Then, of course, the YOU that is YOU has to change too or you're going to drag all the shit with you.
Personal change, It's what the greatest stories in the universe are made of.

It also fulfils my desire to die of Paradox.

Yeah. But it still remains that you can't not be you. The only way for you to not be you is for you to not be.

And that is not going to happen.

Sometimes I think my life would be peachy if I were a middle of the road, always agreeable, non confrontational, never challenging blonde.

But goddamn, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Oh...and how do you feel? :D