ASVS Changing to Vbulliten Sunday, October 10th

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm changing software from the not particularly well liked IPB to vBulletin 4. For any of you who are registered there and haven't visited in a while (hence, not seen the posted notice) you will need to reset your password after the changeover. So, either make sure you have a valid email address on your account, or if you're too much of a lazy fuck to check, PM me here and I'll reset it for you.

Mirah

I love you
I am a lazy fuck. Or just a really really busy fuck. I've been wondering where you've been. I'll check what email I used.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well, this is an interesting development. Right after I announced it, the bulk of my most active members - the ones I thought wanted me to change software - said they want to stay with IPB. The move is on hold until I can figure out what the hell is going on.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Oh lordy, starguard and RayCav on the same site? Hee-hee, that should result in lulz and posting of boner-riffic pictures! Just watch out for Jason. He could pwn you when everybody least expects it.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Well, the move to vB is canceled. A vote was held, and the active membership decided to stay with IPB. Fine with me. $190 I don't have to spend, and IPB really is a good package.