ASVS is now running vBulletin

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
We just changed over to vBulletin today. If you were registered at the old site, you will need to have your password reset. If you were a staff member, your permissions should be intact. If they aren't let me know and I'll fix them. Yes, some of the icons aren't right yet, and there are a few other small issues, but overall, it's ready to use.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My eyes are so bad -- when I first saw the thread title on the Index, I thought it said

ASVS is now ruining vBulletin

Usually it's the code that ruins a board, not the other way around. ;)

(sorry, carry on...)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^that

SAUSAGEMAN

I updated my Macbook Pro to run the developer preview of OS X 10.8, Mountain Lion. It has many great features. It's still in beta, so Safari is a bit less stable than usual, and sometimes the menu bar does wonky stuff, but I'm satisfied with it as my everyday operating system.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Beta of Mac the Knife!

Seph

Retired Account
We just changed over to vBulletin today. If you were registered at the old site, you will need to have your password reset. If you were a staff member, your permissions should be intact. If they aren't let me know and I'll fix them. Yes, some of the icons aren't right yet, and there are a few other small issues, but overall, it's ready to use.

Am i still a global mod?

Seph

Retired Account
Dirk pm me here and tell me which email im regged with.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
If you need any tech help gimme a shout, I've been doing battle with vBulletin for a number of years now.