Attn: C-40, Blackfoot NAP: Content Management

MODMAN

Greetings.

I'd like to get serious about content management.

As it has been your primary focus, I have not yet generated any American-centric sports threads (e.g. NFL, NBA, MLB), not including a few team-specific threads (e.g. the Carolina Panthers).

In addition to the above, there are several other sports to add to the rotation.

Shortly, I will launch threads to cover the aforementioned. Going forward, you are welcome to contribute, provided you adhere to the following format:

FORMAT
header: 18 pt, bold
content: 15pt, regular
link: title: "Click here for full story" ; 15pt, bold

Please PM me your content updates for review. I do not anticipate this will be necessary over the long-term, but for the time being, I would like to keep an eye on your work in order to ensure a consistent feel across the threads.

All your threads will be deprecated. Please transition over to the new threads when you see them appear.

Thank you.

MODMAN

notice.jpg

MODMAN

The notice has been posted in several The Agony of Defeat threads. This should be sufficient enough that no one can claim ignorance.

That's all from me. From here on out, the only posts I will make within this forum will be in the form of SPAM notices. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

All the best, everyone.

Regards,

MODMAN.jpg