ATTN: Eloisel's violent ex

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
(who apparently reads TK)

come-at-me-bro-turtle-jpg.2974

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is interesting how much your life is all about me.
I'm flattered.
Really, I am.

:rollseyes:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually it's staff looking, to see just how much PI you're exposing.

El can contact us if she wants this dumped.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Personally, I don't understand your attraction to taunting her. You certainly aren't "trolling" her in the slightest, and you know she feeds like the Pig Princess she truly is off the negative attention.

Why bother? Everyone else has moved on, as you can see. If you think anyone cares about her visiting her second aunts third cousin and the gory details thereof, you're wrong. If you let her prance about, you'll see no one gives a shit at all. I've read a couple of her posts since she's been shunned, and there's nothing to see there. Completely boring and not worth reading.

jack

Post the PM, or better yet, send it to Eggs and complain. If it breaks the rules she has to get banned.

Don't forget to send me a copy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
jack, simmer down. This is nobody's business but El's, and possibly Onyx if what he says is true. And nobody has formally complained, so nothing is true AFAIC.

Everybody go watch some Wimbledon or something...freakin' nerds.

OMG, violent exes, threats via PM, potential PI information exposed...I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation to see how this all turn out!

jack

jack, simmer down. This is nobody's business but El's, and possibly Onyx if what he says is true. And nobody has formally complained, so nothing is true AFAIC.

Everybody go watch some Wimbledon or something...freakin' nerds.

Yeah well I actually have a copy of the threatening PM that Val is referring to. She threatened both of us (onyx and myself), and she and her "daughter" threatened me in another thread in the Tea Room. So whatever.