Attn: Summerteeth

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And hi to the 6 guests viewing this thread.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They're gone now :( MAYBE JOSH WASN'T CHEATING MAYBE HE'S FOR REALS DID YOU MEAN MEAN MEANIES EVER THINK OF THAT?

lol.. I tried to play that game last night and almost broke my mouse! I am now ranked 25th or 26th I think.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh, I sure thought of that, before I reverted to typical 'Abuse the n00b' arseholeishness.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
joshbond said:
ummm.....

did you even watch the video?

edit: nevermind. think whatever you want, I dont need to prove anything to you or jack. I'm just here to have fun, nothing more. I hope you were entertained, thats what I came here for. If you weren't then, I'm very sorry for wasting yours and my time.

You're kind of a cunt, you know? You're about as entertaining as a wart.

jack

Cassie said:
They're gone now :( MAYBE JOSH WASN'T CHEATING MAYBE HE'S FOR REALS DID YOU MEAN MEAN MEANIES EVER THINK OF THAT?

lol.. I tried to play that game last night and almost broke my mouse! I am now ranked 25th or 26th I think.

OH NO! IS IT MY FAULT? A PERFECTLY GOOD NOOB I SCARED OFF WITH MY BAD ATTITUDE111

jack

I'm sorry Josh *glances at his neck*

Panda

If it gives josh some meaning in his life, then lets all agree that he didn't cheat. (even though we all secretly know he did)

CaptainWacky

manbearpig

CaptainWacky said:
OMG, I just realised that there's SOUND on this video...how can you people be so mean to Josh!? Listen to the way he says "captain wacky". Listen to the gentle good humour in his voice! I think he's owed a few apologies!

:amen:

Pretty funny how you guys/gals keep saying he cheated. Thumbs up!

"I am mean on teh interwebz!!11!11!1eleven11111"

I need to put my noob flame suit on around here, becuase the flames are coming down!!!!! AHHHH'

the internet is serious bus. around these parts

-manbearchrest out

CaptainWacky

I think it's just because he tried to "call out" someone (Summerteeth) who hasn't posted here in years (if at all, I can't remember them.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
manbearpig said:

I need to put my noob flame suit on around here, becuase the flames are coming down!!!!! AHHHH'

-manbearchrest out

Being the only gal who posted in this here thread (NOT THAT I READ EVERY PAGE WERTWERTWERT) I resent the implication that I implied that joshbond was cheating!

Anyway, almost all noobs get the flame treatment. Suck it up, have some perseverance, and everything will be hunky dory. If that doesn't work, create a dual just for the arcade, don't post with it, and it can never be negged into the red.

LEAVE JOSHBOND ALONE!!!

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
joshbond said:
I'm done over here. You guys are just too stupid to waste any more time on.
I made a damn video of me playing the game and you still accuse me of cheating.
Seriously, what the fuck!?!!

joshcrest out.

manbearpig said:

-manbearchrest out

96574a06.jpg

manbearpig

omg

you posted a picture of what they call here on the interweb "owned"!!!

I and josh got owned....

I should just leave with my head down, that pictures was oure pwnage as they say

Uranium 4

beer, I want beer
CaptainWacky said:
OMG, I just realised that there's SOUND on this video...how can you people be so mean to Josh!? Listen to the way he says "captain wacky". Listen to the gentle good humour in his voice! I think he's owed a few apologies!

I'm thinking he may even get the all too rare TK Gagh-apology, if his little friend here can shut his mouth.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
manbearpig said:
omg

you posted a picture of what they call here on the interweb "owned"!!!

I and josh got owned....

I should just leave with my head down, that pictures was oure pwnage as they say

SHUT UP manbearpig! oh and WELCOME TO TK!