Attn: Summerteeth

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

joshbond

jack said:
What a tool. You are PWNED by the TIME you took to CHEAT at Chopper Challenge. Yes, we know you cheated.

I like the idea of you spending all that time playing just to be owned by it :D

What do you mean by cheat?

give me a few min. I'm working on a tutorial video for Captain Wacky right now.

jack

You cheated. Look at how long it took you to get your score, that's over 1/2 hour of playing time to get 7000 points. yOU USED SLOWDOWN, or cpukiller, or some other such bullshit. Playing it slow doesnt count, anyone can do that. Get 7000 in under 1200 seconds, and we're talking pwnership,CHEATER.

jack

Fucking stupid ass n00b

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Say it ain't so! My dreams shattered.

joshbond

manbearpig

jack said:
What a tool. You are PWNED by the TIME you took to CHEAT at Chopper Challenge. Yes, we know you cheated.

I like the idea of you spending all that time playing just to be owned by it :D
O hia jack...

How’s life treating you??

Anyhoo, i don't see how you KNOW he cheated as you say... Do you accuse people of things just because it makes you look 'cool' or 'hip'?

Some noob comes up in you forum takes some high scores and starts a nice thread and you feel threatened huh?

With that said I hope the video put you in your place and you can go on with your life knowing that everyone you come across isn't out to get you or cheating..

good day sir…

Panda

manbearpig said:
O hia jack...

How’s life treating you??

Anyhoo, i don't see how you KNOW he cheated as you say... Do you accuse people of things just because it makes you look 'cool' or 'hip'?

Some noob comes up in you forum takes some high scores and starts a nice thread and you feel threatened huh?

With that said I hope the video put you in your place and you can go on with your life knowing that everyone you come across isn't out to get you or cheating..

good day sir…

Your very first post at TK and you're already a Jackdancer....:jayzus:

I think you've bitten off more than you can chew, bubbelah :bigass:

Panda

joshbond said:
Ohhh, I see what you're saying.
I really have no idea why the time came out like that.

If you check my scores at other sites the times are correct.
Here, take a look at the time and score at chopz:
http://www.photochopz.com/forum/arcade.php?do=scores&gameid=101
or MM
http://maximummass.com/forum/arcade.php?do=scores&gameid=101

But ya, I do it again no problem and hopefully the time wont be all fucked up.

Hold on, I'm uploading a vid now....

You cheated. Believe me, jack knows all about cheating on that game - he once caused a sad bastard named RommieSG (not unlike yourself) to have a mental breakdown over arcade scores. Now that was a troll.

I'd quit while you're 'ahead' if I were you...:)

joshbond

Panda said:
You cheated. Believe me, jack knows all about cheating on that game - he once caused a sad bastard named RommieSG (not unlike yourself) to have a mental breakdown over arcade scores. Now that was a troll.

I'd quit while you're 'ahead' if I were you...:)

ummm.....

did you even watch the video?

edit: nevermind. think whatever you want, I dont need to prove anything to you or jack. I'm just here to have fun, nothing more. I hope you were entertained, thats what I came here for. If you weren't then, I'm very sorry for wasting yours and my time.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I have seen the future...

This thread will soon be flushed from teh minefieldz for panda-manbearpig trolling without PIXOMG!

Panda

joshbond said:
ummm.....

did you even watch the video?

edit: nevermind. think whatever you want, I dont need to prove anything to you or jack. I'm just here to have fun, nothing more. I hope you were entertained, thats what I came here for. If you weren't then, I'm very sorry for wasting yours and my time.

the saddest (and funniest) part about this whole thread is that had you come here claiming to be the world's greatest, say, Quake player, that might have meant something... but...Chopper Challenge?!

OK...... :::snigger::: :)

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The time came out as 1911 seconds because you used a simple piece of freeware to slow the PC down. Jack, Messenger and myself have done this in the past, specifically with games like Chopper, Asteroids, Bubbles & Worm.

I couldn't give a shit if some complete retrard felt necessary to register anaccount and do something we've already done between us over 2 years ago, just to protect anonymity. Why bother?

Nobody cares about Arcade scores, and haven't done for two years.

Let's just neg the cunt and deny Arcade access. At least it will give him something to do in registering another dual.

bc_2005

ChrisG76 said:
The time came out as 1911 seconds because you used a simple piece of freeware to slow the PC down. Jack, Messenger and myself have done this in the past, specifically with games like Chopper, Asteroids, Bubbles & Worm.

I couldn't give a shit if some complete retrard felt necessary to register anaccount and do something we've already done between us over 2 years ago, just to protect anonymity. Why bother?

Nobody cares about Arcade scores, and haven't done for two years.

Let's just neg the cunt and deny Arcade access. At least it will give him something to do in registering another dual.
The internet is very serious business

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
internetseriousbuisnessya3.jpg