Awesome Clone Wars trailer

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I want the return of ZIRO THE HUTT and AURRA SING

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
See it would of been smarter to just make an army of those crazy ninja droids. How Palps hoodwinked the Seps in to accepting the build orders on a massive army of useless retard droids just proves how good a Sith he is!

CaptainWacky

Yeah, I always think that when I see the cool droids. The droid commander who betrayed Wat Tambor was smarter than the average bear (droid) too.

CaptainWacky

Good finale. Cad Bane was a pretty cool villain and it was good to finally see Aurra Sing doing something(!) Was a really violent episode too with all the troopers being snipered and the neck snapping and thermal detonator tossing. I liked the scenes with Ani and Padme. Some good lightsabre innuendo and Ani sounded just a little creepy (as he should.) Was surprised he was taken out by the bounty hunters and didn't stop them getting away with Ziro, but there was a big "SEASON TWO IS COMING LOL MORE BOUNTY HUNTERS" trailer at the end. I'LL BE WATCHING.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I was sort of hoping that it would turn out that Jabba had hired the Bounty Hunters to get Ziro so he could take him back to Tattooine and feed him to the Sarlac but I guess that's just because I hate Ziro.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I haven't watched season one yet but I'm going to buy it when it is released just because Ziro is in it.

"I loove that little huttlett!"

CaptainWacky

I wish Rotto was in it too.