BACK TO THE FUTURE PLOT LOOPHOLE

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
No good looking woman got their tits out at any point in the movie, causing MARTY to get uncontrollable shakes, and fuck the Prof's dog.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They did in the unfilmed sequal, back to the future 4:Where Marty accidently swaps bodies with Ron Jeramy.

The Question

Eternal
I thought it was that he swapped bodies with Lea Thompson, and then their respective characters did nothing but stand around groping themselves for the rest of the film?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I don't care if Lea Thompson was my Mom, I'd hit it.

The Question

Eternal
Hit it first and ask questions later?

Big Dick McGee

Exactly. If I "found out" she was my young mom, oops, my bad.

But that brings up an interesting question: What if Marty McFly had "hit it" with his gorgeous young mom, and impregnated her, THEREBY BECOMING HIS OWN FATHER??? I JUST BLEW MY OWN MIND!!!

The Question

Eternal
Couldn't happen -- Marty's "father's" DNA would start changing infinitely and never stabilize. He'd just cease to exist because his DNA would never be stable enough to result in his birth.

Big Dick McGee

SORRY, DIDN'T READ, MY MIND IS STILL BLOWN, I'LL GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT ONE, IN THE MEANTIME I AM GOING TO LOOK FOR PICTURES OF LEA THOMPSON IN HER PRIME!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, he would have "hit" his mom in 1955 so that would make him 30 in 1985 rather than a highschool student AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE WOULD HAVE IMPLODED ON DOC BROWN'S EYEBROWS.

Big Dick McGee

You know you'd hit it like a stubborn Mexican bean-picker:

6106_thomps60341.jpg

lea.jpg

LeaThompson01-1152.jpg

Big Dick McGee

Lea_Thompson.jpg

236499.jpg

lea+thompson.jpg

036.jpg

sig09.jpg

CaptainWacky

Obviously, but I'm desperate.

CaptainWacky

TRUST HENOCH TO BE SERIOUS IN A BACK TO THE FUTURE THREAD!

CaptainWacky

MAKE LIKE A TREE...AND GET OUT OF HERE!

Although i do think Biff professed to hate Marty just a little too much, most likely hiding some deep seeded homo erotic feelings for Marty. Biff raping Marty's ass still could have been worked into the family oriented theme IMO.

CaptainWacky

Yes, ass rape can be done for comedy, with Marty walked "bow-legged" afterwards and doc saying "your anus could effect the time space CUMtinium!"