bad news

classichummus

on a break from forums
this fucking sucks!!!!!!! my grandpa is cutting off my internet!!!!! he's such a cunt!!!!!! i fucking hate him!!!!!!!!! he's only doing it because my new psychologist told him to!!!!!!!!! he doesn't even know me, who does he think he is telling grandpa what to do??????? it's not my fault, i couldnt help getting those D's last semester!!!!!! if i fail again this time my girlfriends going to leave me!!!!!!! i cant go through that!!!!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what a shitty fucking troll this is

Donovan

beer, I want beer
this fucking sucks!!!!!!! my grandpa is cutting off my internet!!!!! he's such a cunt!!!!!! i fucking hate him!!!!!!!!! he's only doing it because my new psychologist told him to!!!!!!!!! he doesn't even know me, who does he think he is telling grandpa what to do??????? it's not my fault, i couldnt help getting those D's last semester!!!!!! if i fail again this time my girlfriends going to leave me!!!!!!! i cant go through that!!!!!!

Here's a free tip for those tough English finals: it's already called an "exclamation point," and is used for exclamations, interjections and epithets. By its very inclusion you are adding emphasis. More than one does not add to the amount and only serves to make the writer look more stupider (this is a joke don't point it out). You might want to ease up on those exclamation points, they don't fucking grow on trees! (see how I did that there?)

Somewhere right now there is an entire thesis without any punctuation at all thanks to your greediness. Probably some other soul is failing his midterms and having his internet taken away by HIS Grandpa even as we speak. And it's all your doing.

Dick.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος

This posts consists of 0% genuine posting, and 100% attempt at a pisspoor Biebertroll.

Try harder, dipshit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I fucking sucked off my grandpa. He is cutting off my cock. he's so cute. i fucking love him!!!!!!!!! he's only doing me because my nude psychologist has gonorhea. it's not my fault, i couldnt help getting those double D tits last semester. my girlfriends going to leave me, She is so jealous of my new tits.

Much more interesting.

Yub

Anachrophobic
If any of this is true:

1. If your Grandpa is cutting off your internet, chances are he's paying for it, making it his internet and thusly, he can do whatever the heck he likes.

2. YOU FAIL AT LIFE.

3. See 2.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well not a total failure at life. He's succeeding at giving me some motivation/incentive to POSSIBLY take a self imposed vacation from the internet. Use your time away from the internet wisely, hummus. Or I could be your future...20 years from now.

Aquehonga

Un Banned

:cool::party::hat:

The Return of classichummus

Consumer

Elder Statesman

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Well as long as the weekly bag of Cheetos gets tossed down the basement stairs everything is goiing to be alright.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Remember Chakotay!

Funny you should post that.

I saw an episode of "Criminal Minds" last night with Jonathan Frakes - aka Commander Will Riker and Number One.

Seeing him, for some reason, caused me to remember Chakotay.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
^Even if he was a kiddie molester in the episode?