Badlands Citizenship

classichummus

on a break from forums
Hello all Badlands citizens, I would like to join you and become a citizen of this great place.

Thanks,

Hummus

Falcy Girl

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello all Badlands citizens, I would like to join you and become a citizen of this great place.

Thanks,

Hummus

Hi Hummus. You sound sexy ~ show us your cock ~ Falcy's is all twisted and weird and stuff. I've never seen any others lol. Unless you count daddy and uncle Jim.

classichummus

on a break from forums
OK Falcy Girl.
8=====D ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o ~o :preggers:

oh, and Uncle Jim says hello!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
That's high praise coming from a lame dual whose claim to fame is fuck this and fuck that.

Actually Dan, you have no idea. Harry Balzac has lasted longer than ANY of my online identities. He was originally designed (back in the 90's) as a fedora wearing, cigar smoking talk show host with a fake new york accent that would insult his guests. Since that really doesn't translate well to text, a new gimmick was needed. Be that as it may, Harry Balzac is the only dual I know of that has recieved mail, and had an account with Columbia House once.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Actually Dan, you have no idea. Harry Balzac has lasted longer than ANY of my online identities. He was originally designed (back in the 90's) as a fedora wearing, cigar smoking talk show host with a fake new york accent that would insult his guests. Since that really doesn't translate well to text, a new gimmick was needed. Be that as it may, Harry Balzac is the only dual I know of that has recieved mail, and had an account with Columbia House once.

Cool. I have no real problem with Harry Balzac. I was just stirring the drama pot. I'll let you know if I'm ever pissed at you for reals or maybe I won't, especially if it fuels more drama.