Badlands Karma thread - Gank Master edition

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Gank Master has expressed interest in turning over a new leaf. (Or in his case, a new collard green) He has also asked for some green karma in order to play the arcade. I figure in the interest of encouraging him to become a productive member of society, and for my own sick amusement, I've created this karma whoring thread for him. Go ahead and post, Gank Master, your PRAYERS have been answered.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Too late, I started last week. Green Karma for Gank Master yay!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I has a better idea.

jack

nah I posted a thread in qsf...hopefully eggs or gagh will take care of it.

jack

jenna will take care of it, but GM has to PM her nicely.

jack

That sounded almost rude for some reason....

jack

Only when you're forced to swallow at the end.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Gank Master has expressed interest in turning over a new leaf. (Or in his case, a new collard green) He has also asked for some green karma in order to play the arcade. I figure in the interest of encouraging him to become a productive member of society, and for my own sick amusement, I've created this karma whoring thread for him. Go ahead and post, Gank Master, your PRAYERS have been answered.

You're in on this too?

Too late, I started last week. Green Karma for Gank Master yay!

You too?

nah I posted a thread in qsf...hopefully eggs or gagh will take care of it.

Up Top

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
In on what? Wanting to get Gank Master and possibly even Joe Hennessey into the green? I take it you have an objection.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
And me too. I welcome GANK MASTER and Joe Henessy with open arms.

Oh, I agree. I think it's great that Gank Master and Joe Hennessey have decided to abandon their cupcakeerish ways. It's a hard thing to stop being a cupcakeer, but they're proving it CAN be done. Why can't you follow their example, Charles?

jack

This thread is funny, in that very sad way.

Seph

Retired Account
dead by dawn DEAD BY DAWN!!!

Breadman

Baking Your Bread
I take it back. I origianally posted here asking for Karma, but later realized I am too proud. If you feel I deserve karma then by all means, please be so generous. If one is kind to me, I will show kindness to them. If you feel I do not then I will accept that too. Please forgive my poor grammour and spelling. I am not a scholar, only a baker.