Banzored

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Enkephalen

My Stars!
*sigh* While I can understand Ding Dong's obsession with finding some sort of justice for his pains, it just doesn't pay off in the way he/she wants it to. The fact that no one cares to hear Ding Dong's old hurts should clue him/her in that he/she needs to stop. But I can see that he/she is on a roll here, and wants us to all agree with his/her position that Jack is a creature we should all gasp and look askance and shun Jack. Instead, Ding Dong cannot accept that we either don't care, or that we don't believe him/her's accusations.

So, okay Ding Dong -- we all get it, we can all agree -- just not say what we get or agree on. Are you happy now? Does it make you feel all justified and centered? Did you ploy work? Do you feel comforted by it? Do you enjoy your gold star of excellence?

It just may be a pyrrhic victory. And how empty is that?

So instead of carrying on with this sad display that no one cares about, how about changing your tune and trying to become a different kind of member here at the TK Corral? Cookies and milk await you.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well thats a lie. Me and jack go up to his cabin in the mountains for a few weeks every year and have a man-cation. No phone, internet, TV, or wife. Just beer, wine, hunting/fishing and stimulating conversation.
Someday this may be partially true.

jack

You can make it true anytime you like. What are we, 4 hours apart (if that)??

The pics alone would drive you know who batshit.

jack

You can make it true anytime you like. What are we, 4 hours apart (if that)??

The pics alone would drive you know who batshit.

Mirah

I love you
At one time Gear and I were having a conversation.
He wasn't calling me a liar.
We were in some sort of agreement.
Wow.
Crazy.

jack

Things were much different back then.

jack

Like Ily said elsewhere last time she was on...Gear's main purpose seemed to be to destroy communities while in the guise of building them up.

jack

Point taken.

jack

Does she still post at Mock, Loktar??

jack

I don't know. Talking about Filthy Whore, or whatever she posted under there.

jack

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Karens are the worst.

I can't say I really care for various mods or IRCops who are on some sort of weird gatekeeping power trip. Never really set out to get banned anywhere (usually) but it's always one of them. And to be honest, my first real memory of that sort of behavior came directly out of TrekBBS around 1999 or 2000. The rules, the "warnings" and arbitrary interpretation of such was just completely bizarre to me at the time. Now it's the norm.

Last edited: