BASEBALL ALERT FOR BDM:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tonight is the night David Wright's batting average may actually dip below .400!

Also, if you aren't reading TLo's Mad Men fashion threads, you're a bloody Communist.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You were just looking for an excuse to type "David Wright" and "dip" in the same sentence.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I do enjoy a good dip.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We have a little Yankeemania going on here because their triple a team is using our stadium all year. Every week there's a story about some rehabbing Yank playing.

What do you make of the Yankee sale rumors? Wishful thinking? Or maybe a little quiet feeling out by one of the siblings that got discovered too soon?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's a Mets fan.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LOOKING FORWARD TO BDM'S REPLY.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
The Phillies offense sucks this year. Bad.

I'm also pissed that the Union ain't doing so well, either.

Besides the one Philly sports team I can't stand (76-ers) we are not having a good year.

DO NOT get me started on Vick.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Yankees sale interests me, if only because my hatred for the Yanks is largely due to the Steinbrenners. I used to say I'd stop hating them once George was in the cold cold ground, but then he went and bequeathed the team to his kids.

Of course whoever buys the team could be even worse, but I'll be watching the sale drama with interest. I couldn't ever go so far as to become a Yankee "fan", but I'd welcome a perceptible shift in the soul of the franchise.

The Daily News put together an interesting list of potential buyers. Some of them seem not at all evil!

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
What is Vick doing?

Abso-fucking-lutely nothing!

He's a terrible QB, leader, person, and NFL player. I feel sorry for Reid by having this douche forced upon him.

That's my basic rant. I can go more in-depth but most just stare blankly at me when I start quoting stats.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Eggs, I think that the Yankees will always be run by the spawn of Satan. I think it's written in the bible somewhere. Probably in the Old Testament. That's where all the wrath of god stuff is.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's just as well. No matter who runs the team, it's the fans who are the absolute worst. Losers who need to latch on to a frontrunner so they have something to be smug about. It's like rooting for Facebook.

Much like ignorant bigots who use the Bible as a way to validate their ignorance.

CaptainWacky

I BET BDM DOESN'T GET THIS KIND OF BASEBALL CHAT ON FACEBOOK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm thinking of creating a new forum at TK called "Facebook" to see if it will fool Menty into posting here.

WE HAVE TO KEEP "LIKING" EVERYTHING HE SAYS FOR IT TO WORK. PASS IT ON!

CaptainWacky

I wouldn't "like" anything he said, out of spite.