Based on this trailer alone is this a film you find interesting.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Yes or no, explain your answer.

[youtube]IX8fKLjC__c&NR=1[/youtube]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That might be the stupidest concept for a movie I have ever seen. Who rescues them, the fucking Star Wars kid?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
No one rescues them. Everyone dies, seriously. The police "tried" to save the day from the mad doctor but the situation resulted in mutual annihilation. As for the human centipede, the first "segment" killed himself and the third spontaneously died a few minutes later leaving the middle segment alive, alone and trapped, surgically fused ass to mouth with the two other people. End of flick. Strange german shit though and through if you ask me, how or why they come up with sick shit like that is beyond me but I'm thinking it appeals to their sense of weirdness.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
No one rescues them. Everyone dies, seriously. The police "tried" to save the day from the mad doctor but the situation resulted in mutual annihilation. As for the human centipede, the first "segment" killed himself and the third spontaneously died a few minutes later leaving the middle segment alive, alone and trapped, surgically fused ass to mouth with the two other people. End of flick. Strange german shit though and through if you ask me, how or why they come up with sick shit like that is beyond me but I'm thinking it appeals to their sense of weirdness.

Well you found it and brought it here so what does that say about you?