Batterie Whore

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Please stop following me from forum to forum please.

RH, RC, now TK.

Please, go away.

Thanks a bunch.

XoXOxoXoOXOXo

o0Battery0o

Banned
you wish I was following you you little fag's handbag

and that is my new name for you as I find it most appropriate

you've been replaced by Onx

go crawl up onto Jack's lap for comfort

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
You're obsessed.

Seriously.

Does your country have a psychiatric hotline? Tell them you're addicted to the internet and can't stop obsessing over virtual identities. It's crippling your life.

o0Battery0o

Banned
I'm currently obsessed with Onx

whoever that is

instant obsession

you on the other hand, who I saw recently running around RC still posting with a fake Battery account need to project inwards on this count

o0Battery0o

Banned

oh get a life

you have a fake Battery account at RC

end of story

get a hobby dickhead, I'm not now and have never been following you, that I recognise you from these forums is not the same as following you

that you make accounts pretending to be me and post at these forums with it says it all really

you don't see me doing that now do you?

FYI I like men, not boys and not fag's handbags

o0Battery0o

Banned
BATTERY LOL That Cat picture is the BEST =)
Yeah I liked it

The universe is crazy

but the Battery account at RC is Jibbles (one of them anyway, the other one was Rose West and I love her), not me, he went and made a Battery account there copying my pic and all and then posted the link to the forum at me in RH.... as a result I did not use my regular name Battery there but instead I used the name "NortyNippy"

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Please go away.

I find it creepy when an old dried up gaping hole of a woman follows me around the internet. I'm not interested.

o0Battery0o

Banned
who's adding those comments under my posts?

truth be told I picked up an emo last time I was at the pub, he was 20... I was patting him and saying "I found myself an emo"

but I usually go for men in their 30's.... they know what they're doing

guys in their 20's... well they are only good for 5 mins and their conversations usually still consist of what they did in highschool

*yawn*

o0Battery0o

Banned
lol

Jibbles how do you add those comments under my posts?

and you better stop before I fall in love with you again

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
You never did fall out of love with me. You just hid it deep in your frothing batcave.

Let me be your Dark Knight.