BB Fanatics (US version), go to this website!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Dick McGee said:
Oh, BTW, the site is still great, but good luck keeping up with the discussion threads! I haven't bee on the site since early last night, and I'm sure there are like 50 new pages!

Just keep watching and post 24/7 like I do! Sheesh!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Who won POV?? Who's going up in Boogie's place??

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Boogie and Erika were nominated, then they held the POV first thing this morning, and Boogie won POV, apparently with a little help from Janelle, which has left the other Sixers baffled since. They are trying to talk her into putting up Will in Boogie's place, but she also may put up Danielle or Diane, she fucking can't make up her mind. The boys are forbidding her to talk to Will or Boogile without one of them present, in fact they told her not to talk to anyone until the veto ceremony (which is probably tomorrow).

Meanwhile, James is plotting with Danielle to shake the house up. And I hope they do, because I'm tired of this Sixer HoH rut we've been in. It's getting stale...

Big Dick McGee

Does it seem like these POV things are staged?? That's 2 weeks in a row where the nominee has won. WTF??

I think Janelle has a deal with Will, that's why she's discreetly helping them out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well Will offered her a save-me-and-split-the-prize-money deal when he was in the bathtub, so unless the whole thing was staged for the audience's benefit, she's been thinking about it.

Big Dick McGee

I thought that was against the rules, though? Splitting the moolah?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It is, which means that either a) Will is doing it knowing that the producers know it's just a tactic to win over Janelle, or b) he means it, and the producers haven't stopped it yet because they're waiting to see what Janelle will do, or c) they're both secret partners and the producers are tipped off that the whole thing's a lie but they'll probably split the money after the show's done anyway.

Will talked about outing the deal to the house if she puts him up, so she will look like a villain. If she's smart, she'll put him up, expose the deal and claim she only went along with it so she could hang him at the ceremony.

Yikes, there are so many ways this could go...

Big Dick McGee

I know!! This season is GREAT!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hope she hangs Will, if she doesn't then we'll know she is a dingy twit.