BB in horrible convulted and possibily illegal twist shocker!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SO, the public will vote from ten evicted housemates (Bonnie, Sezer and Jonathan are too busy raping) and the four with the most votes will go into the house next door. We've got...

Sam
GRAAAAAAAACIE
Lisa
Lea
Nikki
Jayne
Spiral
Michael
Mikey
Susie

OBVIOUSLY Nikki will get the most votes and be joined by I think Gracie, Mikey and MAYBE...Spiral? Doesn't really matter. FOR YOU SEE the one who actually goes back into the MAIN house will be chosen by THE CURRENT HOUSEMATES. Which means there's a good chance it won't be Nikki. Which means I'll probably by MIKEY by my calculations (Glyn and Imo will want him, Pete will get a Tourette's attack and not speak up, Jennie will want him because she doesn't like Nikki, Aisleyne will just cry so that she doesn't have to vote.) The same Mikey who was just evicted a few hours ago. Makes the whole thing rather pointless if you ask me.

ALSO, the one who goes back in will be elligible to win. Even though they've already been voted out. Does that seem right to you? People will SUE, I reckon! "I paid 50p to evict Lea and DAMN IT I don't want her to win!"

whisky

Boobie inspector
How do you know it will be the housemates that bring one back in?

and being able to win after eviction doesnt seem right to me

whisky

Boobie inspector
I see a lot of people arent happy about people they paid to get out going back in.

Pete will still win though, even if Nikki is brought back in.

Whoever goes back in wont be able to keep their mouths shut about the outside world, it will be Jayne all over again

CaptainWacky

*convoluted

whisky

Boobie inspector
Maybe the public could vote on which BB contestant Sezar should rape next.

To rape Ashlene text 8881
To rape Imogen text 8882
To Rape Jennie text 8883
To Rape Glyn text 8884

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think you're onto something!

[GeordieVoiceOver]Who is next to be raped out of the Big Brother House?[/GeordieVoiceOver]

[BigBrother]Will Sezer please come to the Raping Room[/BigBrother]

whisky

Boobie inspector
Rape 81 in the big brother house.

Ashlene has spent the day crying, and Richard is complaining that he hasnt been raped yet.

CaptainWacky

Imogen is asking what rape means and Sezer is about to show her...WITH GUSTO.