BB: Nominations are in *SPOILERS!!!!*

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Looks like it's Boogie and Erika, with Boogie getting the boot. Barring any POV surprises, of course!

Janie was upset over nominating Erika, she's crying.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is "Boogie" male or female?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Boogie is Mike, a guy (but just barely)...

Damn BDM, you beat me to it! You're more hooked than I am!

I'm just happy that all of the manipulative crap Will and Boogie were shoveling this week didn't completely take. If she had nominated 2 floaters and no Chilltown, Will and Boogie would have struck back the next week and destroyed the Sixers. They actually hate their guts, all of this splitting the money talk and keeping Janelle safe is a total lie.

Now Will and Boogie are going to have to try to play for Power of Veto just to save Boogie's ass, because unless they can smooth talk someone else into saving it, no one else is going to do it. I hope someone else wins and replaces Erika with Will, destroying Chilltown for good either way...

Big Dick McGee

Damn, does Janelle do anything besides eat? I mean, she could stand to gain a pound or two, but really!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
OH YOU KNOWS IT, GIRLFRIEND

Big Dick McGee

Caught a glimpse of her flip-flop clad feet. Not bad.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Janelle has a big ass. She should reconsider the bright blue sweats...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They should all reconsider the hideous headbands!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Seriously. Jase is gone, the era of the mandanna should be over.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I saw Will wearing one the other day, but he was probably just making fun of Jase.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This week he gave his light blue Izod shirt to Howie but cut the short sleeves off and is wearing a cut sleeve as a mandana.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, I was almost afraid the mandana had caught on.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I caught myself making the "Jase Face" when I was putting my hair in a ponytail last night.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
SO...

They started the America'a Choice Wake Up Call tonight, nobody is going to be sleeping much overnight. Also, they already picked the POV competitors tonight: Boogie, Erika, Janelle, Will, Howie, Diane.

Chilltown may or may not have an agreement with Janelle to let Howie win, and they will put up Danielle instead and CT will vote with S6 to evict her.

Of course, either side could go back on their agreement...Janelle could swap Dani for Erika instead of Boogie; CT could vote against S6; CT might not throw the challenge (actually, you know they won't throw it, they'll do as they please)...this is going to be ugly all around for the next 24 hours.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
OMG...I am getting so good at pretending I don't know exactly what's going to happen when watching BB with my bitchy friend Cathi who thinks she knows everything. I love waiting until the end of the show and saying, "I knew everything that happened." Makes her mad, not 'cause she wants to know but because I play along so well like I don't know, I make her look stoooopid, it's funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So they woke up every 15 minutes, then at dawn they had the veto comp and Boogie won, mostly with help from Janie because she's an idiot and now realizes she's an idiot. Every one else (Howie, James, Kaysar, Marcellas) is telling her to put Will up and she's still not sure what to do...IDIOT.