BB SPOILERS for 8/11: Nominations are in!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
So Janelle won the replay of the HoH competition, and she apparently nominated Danielle and Erika. WTF?? SHE IS PISSING ME OFF BY NOT NOMINATING JAMES!!!!

Just started watching the live feeds for the first time in a long time. Gotta catch up.

Why the fuck didn't she nominate James and Marcellas?!?!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Apparently Will and Boogie were in the HoH with Janie after the nominations, talking trash about Marcellas. Who knows, maybe they'll backdoor him. (Just like he likes it, I'll bet he squeals as it happens)

Honestly, I can't see all the balls staying in the air for CT for much longer. They're running out of people to set against each other, pretty soon everyone is going to catch on to what they've been doing.

I would love for a week to come soon where someone like George figures it all out, wins HoH and puts both Will and Boogie up. That would be some good TV...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will and Boogie are talking her into nominating Chicken George, and the into nominating Marcellas. They just keep talking and she keeps listening. They are also talking trash about James to Jani and Howie, even with James in the room...they have big balls to be challenging their alliances in front of their other alliances...

Will also keeps offering to go up against Erika. I pray Janie takes him up on the offer, just so people start talking to each other about Will's play, and maybe figure a few things out. I'd love to see him exposed and actually sweating just before a vote...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
If Janie is smart, she'll nominate James. Marcellas isn't a threat to anyone, he can be disposed of later. If James goes up that means Janie is on to his game. It'd be Janie, Howie, and CG against James, that's not enought but perhaps Marcellas and Dani would vote James out.