BB UDATE: Spoilers on POV

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, we all know that Janelle won the POV. Apparently, Danielle's replacement pick was Kaysar. Wow. I dunno if that's good or bad for James. I would think that more people fear James than Kaysar. Either way, I'll have to check the live feeds when I get home, I'm sure James is whining his ass off about this whole thing. :)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet Kaysay is secretly happy about that. Iknow I would be.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Meh, I can't believe, beyond the fact that he's one of Janelle's allies, that I couldn't care less if Kaysar goes home.

I also...think it's funnyyyyy...how James was all, "Season 6 James is back only Sara is not here to keep him nice." Hmmm, Season 6 James could win the Power of Veto so not so much Mr. Whiney Shorts.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Wow Pete seems super ghey, we should hook him up with Marcellas.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Pete

200x150bb7hmspete01hx1.jpg

is in love with Jennie

_41967294_jennie_ch4_203.jpg

even though he denies it and he did have feelings for Nikki

_41890064_nikki_getty203bod.jpg

who had feelings for him too, but Lea

bbleaevicetd.jpg

was there first but that didn't work out and Pete wasn't interested and then Aiselyene

_41830828_aisleyne1_bodypa.jpg

was a front runner for some time but that seems to have dissapated. Even Imogen

smeg01mte1mdg4mzaxmjewu7.jpg

moved closer but that was just for camera effect. Richard

200x150bb7day40richardstrangecb1.jpg

who is Pete's best friend in the house and gayer than a big purple feather duster with the words "gay", painted in glitter up the handle is also another possibility vying for Pete's affections, though this is less likley; leaving only Jennie left since Nikki has been evicted, but maybe Nikki will come back since one will return meaning that Jennie and Nikki will have to work for Pete's affections but will it all... JUST BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!

Mikey

d78_g_mikey.jpg

has nothing to do with Petes complex love life but this picture is worth posting.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Glyn is in love with farting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
From the transcripts, looks like:

Janie: evict James
Howie: James
Erika: Kaysar
Marcellas: Kaysar
George: James (Kaysar tugged at his heart strings today)
Will and Boogie: HOLD ALL THE POWER. They are supposed to honor the Legion of Doom and evict Kaysar. But if they flip and vote to boot James, even his Nullify Vote thingy won't matter because he'd still be a vote down.

It's all up to CT. Which alliance suits their whims this week? We won't know till Thursday, no matter what they tell the others between now and then...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Well we all know Danielle is a terrible liar so CT can't trust their "allience" and hopefully they're smart enough to realize that. While I love and adore Janie, CT can play her like a fiddle to the final 3 and then she'll be history. Plus Janie can plaaaaaaaay, hence always keeping CT safe without them ever having to win HoH or POV, just like in season 2...Whereas Danielle never would have beaten Erika in the spidey HoH comp., Erika let Dani have it and had Janelle been allowed compete, that girl is a bad ass amazon she would have way outlasted Dani.

I think it would be a very cool twist for BB to make James decide prior to the reveal if he's going to use his pussy nullify the vote thingy, that would be so great.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, like I said in the other thread, unless Will and Boogie are lying to the audience during their private conversations ON TOP OF lying to the other HGs, Kaysar is going home this Thursday...which also happens to be his birthday.

The biggest news from this is that Will and Boogie's double dipping with both alliances will finally be exposed no matter which way they vote...they've finally lied their way into a corner. Somebody is going to get the shaft, and it looks like it's going to be Janie/Howie.

I think W&B realize that the floaters are so focused on Janie that she's a lost cause, and that if she makes sequester she'll vote CT in the finals, and will probably talk Howie into doing the same. Meanwhile the floaters will still be...floaters, and left to fend for themselves, and will easily be picked off one by one for lack of unity.

I'd like to think that Dani and James will keep their abrasiveness in check and smooth their way to a final four situation, but that's a tall order. However, Marcellas and Erika are expendible (and volatile) with Janie and Kaysar gone, in fact if the SOVs are dead the person to target would be Chicken George, since in a final two it would be hard not to give him the money out of sympathy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Unless they've included another layer of strategy by cooking up false conversations for the live feed watchers when they're alone, they've said they intend to get rid of Kaysar. But who knows with these two...

Big Dick McGee

*Sigh* The more I watch the show and live feeds, and read the recaps, the more I have to throw my grudging support to Will FTW. He's playing the game 10 levels above everyone else, and I think he deserves to win.

FUCKING PALE SKINNY SMUG BASTARD!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*also sigh* I know. Nobody is playing anything close to his mental game. The closest person to him is actually James, who is almost as good a liar but lets his emotions get in the way.

What I can't stand is Will's ability to just talk, endlessly, about anything. In social situations he'll just commandeer the conversation and start telling stories that derail whatever other topics were being discussed before he sat down. And they all just sit there and listen to him. Why doesn't one of them just look at him and say "SHUT UP, YOU'VE BEEN TALKING FOR 2 STRAIGHT HOURS, ARE YOU MENTAL OR SOMETHING???"

I had a fleeting thought that if he got into a final 2 or 3 situation with Boogie that he would throw it to Boogie just so he would look even cooler. But I know that ultimately, his ego wouldn't allow that. He has to come out on top.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
The amazing thing to me? Will's not doing anything different than he did to win in Season 2. How stupid are the other house guests, good God! I mean he's even so much as sucked me into liking his mean evil ass just like in S2, DAMN HIM!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At this point, I'm looking forward to next season, and a brand new set of HGs. This season just seems...tainted or something. I thought I would really enjoy seeing some of these people again, but they've shown that BB is not a good show to have and All-Stars version. They have agents and publicists now, and have other concerns besides the game when they make decisions. If Will wins, the whole thing will have seemed like a waste of time to me.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Agreed.

And thank you Cait. :mrgreen:

Caitriona

Something Wicked
I thought it would be a good season too. I liked the All-Star season of Survivor a lot, but I admit BB has been a disappointment. I still want James to win, if only for the outrage factor from all the fans. That I might get a kick out of.

Big Dick McGee

I haven't watched since Season One, so everyone but George is new to me!

That Georgie, he's ok.