BB11 House Revealed! (US)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Each year, before the houseguests move in, members of the media take the new BB house through a one-day test run. Here is a glimpse of the new decor: (Note - most of it is a by-product of the new "green" philosophy this year -- lots of eco-friendly materials and recycled thas-n-that)

[YOUTUBE]cK6OE8d8gAo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]JWZQ6e_6esM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]W2Kc5otcxUM[/YOUTUBE]

New cast should be revealed on Wednesday. Prepare for the flood of bio threads. ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wow, as if the ground floor wasn't huge enough, it has an upstairs! If any of your contestants came over to our one they'd be feeling very claustrophobic.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In the first 5 seasons, the house was one-level and smaller. They enlarged it for season 6, and put the Head of Household suite on the upper level. It's been that way ever since.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They usually design them to induce Claustrophobia over here and get housemates to "kick off" more easily.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Whoever gets stuck in the "swimming pool" bedroom will feel the burn. Sleeping on rafts would be great incentive to either move forward in the game or get out.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There are 12 houseguests that were revealed today. A mystery 13th houseguest will be revealed July 7th, 2 days before the premiere.

Rumor has it that it will be a houseguest from a previous season. My guess is that America will get to vote on who it is from several people. Names already floated around as possible candidates are Sheila/BB9 (ick) and Michelle/BB10 (less icky but still ick).

CaptainWacky

Maybe it'll be Sree.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This year, there is also a locked bedroom that is basically a jail cell with mats on the floor and fluorescent lights that never turn off. The houseguests won't know about it right away, but since they will be competing in teams of 3 for food and luxury items, the losing team will have to sleep in the icky secret room.

The houseguests were cast so that they can be split into high-school style cliques: Jocks, Popular Kids, Brianiacs, and Offbeat Types (Freaks). While they will play as individuals to win the overall game, they will team up with their fellow types for some competitions.

They mystery 13th houseguest to be revealed later will team up with one of the cliques each time to give them an advantage. OMG IT GETS MORE AND MORE COMPLICATED!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
What about the other cliques like CANADIAN and PEDOPHILE?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They get cast on Supernanny and Wife Swap.

CaptainWacky

Labelling people is stupid. I mean, they do that here too, but at least they don't announce it on the way in so overtly.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm sure that aspect of the "twist" will become meaningless quickly. The cheap stunt types of twists to the game usually do, because they never play like the producers hoped they would.

Big Dick McGee

I hope I hope I hope I hope Jedi Janell will be the 'mystery guest'. Either her or Melissa Rycroft!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OMG Melissa Rycroft? I just lost all respect for you.

That buck-toothed hillbilly makes my skin crawl. I had to endure her and her weepy emo fans all spring while I was recapping DWTS. She's a nerd and her fans are crazy.

Big Dick McGee

Well then...colour me INSANE!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
He loves Melissa Rycroft Eggs and God help me, I don't know why. She's got a horrible fake tan and rock biter teeth. If this is what BDM finds HAWT I may have to start questioning my exceptional beauty.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Just show him Janelle's Playboy pix once in a while, and he'll come back home. ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Latest rumors/leaks:

They moved into the BB house Sunday around 6:30pm BBT (3:30pm ET). Apparently there isn't just one mystery houseguest, there are 4: four former houseguests are moving in, one will be assigned to each clique for competitions.

They held their first Head of Household comp, and the first HoH is one of the former houseguests. The four people that we think are the mystery HGs are:

Brian, suave sassy guy who was the first evicted in BB10 last year;
Sheila, whiny 47-year-old single mom from BB9;
Jessica, high-pitched blond heroine from BB8

Those are the ones people seem to be sure of. The 4th HG seems to be either Michael/Cowboy, the nice guy runner-up from BB5, or Eric, America's Player from BB8 and Jessica's former boyfriend (they broke up a while ago).

The TV show premieres this Thursday night, and the live feeds begin after the show airs on the West Coast (midnight ET). ZOMG!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
No Janelle or Howie...I might not watch. I'm just sayin'.