BB11 starts tonight!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
T-minus 3 hours and 37 minutes ZOMG!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
ZOMG I'm on the West Coast for this version, so I prolly won't watch but I will try and find the BB house and throw something into the yard (pics of my wang).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I HOPE IT'S GOOD

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
So far it's meh/okay. Half the houseguests came in saying some lie about their age or intelligence or something. They're all being "strategic" and most of them will be caught in the lie within an hour or two.

The "high school cliques" twist is dumb, but it will probably only last a few weeks before they dump it.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The final twist is that Jessie, the idiot asshole bodybuilder from last season, won the chance to come back in the house and help the Jock clique.

FUCK. I can't stand him. THIS SUCKS. FUCK etc.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Will they have a massive fight over one housemate telling another that other housemates have been calling her "a rabbit"? If not, it's not as good as UK BB.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Jessie nominated Lydia and Chima.

If Lydia goes first, this season is lost. The entire internet has already declared Lydia their favorite coming into the season, so of course that asshole Jessie finds a reason to nominate her.

He's already ruining the season in week one. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? NOBODY WANTED TO SEE THIS IDIOT AGAIN!!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BB producers are clueless the world over. :phpeh:

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'd rather watch the Phillies.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Eggs, while I was checking a BB link in another thread, I came upon this.
Jessie

PLEASE tell me that that muscleheaded Pea brain is not back.
Watching him try to "talk" and "strategize" last time out loud nearly reduced my IQ by several points.

{} and now that I've read this thread, I see that you think like my about that 'tard{/}

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's back, and he's HoH this first week.

Next week, he becomes an instant target. Let the games begin.