BB13 House photos

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Early BB House photos! There's a 3rd bedroom that we still can't see, but here's most of the indoors. Yahoo says it's supposed to be a Venice Beach theme:

Kitchen & Dining Room:

1252.imgcache.jpg
/

I hope the HGs can ride the bikes around the house...

1253.imgcache.jpg

You can actually see out the window by the fridge now.

1254.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Lounge & Bathroom:

1255.imgcache.jpg

Since it's BB13 here's where the "unlucky" theme is located...they stole the fortune teller booth from BBUK.

1256.imgcache.jpg

Doctor's office? Hellooooo nurse!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Bedrooms:

"Open" bedroom
1257.imgcache.jpg

Back bedroom
1258.imgcache.jpg

The 3rd Bedroom (and/or the Have-Not room) are still under wraps.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The coveted HOH (Head of Household) Room:

1259.imgcache.jpg

1260.imgcache.jpg

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
That looks very expensive. I love the "open" bedroom. I mean, I wouldn't want to live in it, but it looks cool and very original.

Shame it'll be chock full of bellends.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
SHAME ALL THE MONEY CAN'T BUY A SOUL.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Maybe I'm spoiled, but I sort of prefer the UK house now. It's more surreal with its rounded walls and see-through rooms and such. It's much more communal. The US house looks more like...well, a house. Too many places for people to hide and nap in.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Updated photos from the Big Brother page at CBS.com -- some of the rooms are a little more finished:

Big improvements to the HoH Room...
1262.imgcache.jpg

Here's a full view of the fortune teller in the Lounge -- what a hag! I prefer BBUK's
1263.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Areas we haven't seen yet --

The Living Room:
1264.imgcache.jpg

The backyard (definitely emulating Venice Beach CA):
1265.imgcache.jpg

1266.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Here's the area outside the door to the HoH Room, where HGs usually play chess and talk smack about the HoH:
1267.imgcache.jpg

This same duck has been in the swimming pool for I don't know how long:
1268.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

Yeah the UK one usually has as few rooms as possible so that the housemates are stuck together all the time and end up arguing about chicken nuggets.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The US team gets around that by casting people who go ballistic if you look at them funny.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
They could do casting auditions on the London Underground, then.

Weird that they changed the HoH room so much. The first version wasn't really to my taste, but is the second one really so much of an improvement that it was worth all that time and money?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The conspiracy theory among internet nerds is that they built a 2nd HoH room for some reason having to do with the unexplained "Dynamic Duos" twist, but I don't buy it -- this show is run by cheapskates. All they do is add new decor to the same house every year. And the first HoH was pretty silly/ugly -- topiary headboard on the bed? -- and production usually applies decor fixes to the house right up to the last minute.

CaptainWacky

There's rumours every year of a secret "loft" or "basement" in the UK house which never come true (they did hide a washing machine in the garden which went unfound all series one year. Kind of pointless.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
UPDATE: The confusion about versions of certain pictures has led to a clarification:

The earlier, silly/ugly version of the HoH is actually the correct depiction:
1259.imgcache.jpg

Also, the backyard patio furniture was actually a placeholder -- it was the living room furniture from the previous season, placed outside for Media Day because the real patio furniture hadn't arrived yet. Here's what the backyard supposedly really looks like:

Patio:
1271.imgcache.jpg

Hot Tub:
1272.imgcache.jpg

Swimming Pool:
1273.imgcache.jpg

Strangely enough, this is being corrected through the fanboy BB blogs. The official CBS website still has the incorrect photos posted. But they are usually the slowest to update anything on their site...

CaptainWacky

Maybe these needlessly confusing images ARE THE FIRST TASK THE HOUSEMATES MUST FACE...