BB14 "Coaches" (Returning HGs) - Britney, Dan, Janelle, Mike Boogie

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5976.imgcache.jpg

Dan Gheesling
Winner, BB10

My favorite BB winner - polite, courteous, puts on a fun show with his wild game moves. Proved you don't have to be an asshole to win.

5977.imgcache.jpg

Britney Haynes
4th Place, BB12; voted Fan Favorite

Funny as hell, sassy, cute. Got bamboozled by the Brigade alliance in her season. Already doing well out of the gate this time.

5978.imgcache.jpg

Janelle Pierzina
3rd Place, BB6; voted Fan Favorite
3rd Place, BB7 All-Stars

"Bye-bye, bitches!" Vegas cocktail waitress who became America's Sweetheart during one of the ugliest BB seasons ever. People either love her or hate her. Me? Love.

5979.imgcache.jpg

Mike "Boogie" Malin
8th Place, BB2
Winner, BB7 All-Stars

Disgusting pervert. Hates and mistreats women. Only won BB7 because of his best friend Dr. Will (an evil genius who invented how modern BB is played today). Annoying howl of a voice. DIAF.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They should have Lydia as a coach.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
On the first night, the coaches picked their teams as follows:

Britney:
Willie (expelled)
JoJo (evicted)
Shane - 1 HoH, 3 Veto wins

Dan:
Jodi (evicted)
Kara (evicted)
Danielle - nominated once, current HoH, 1 Veto win

Janelle:
Wil - currently on the block
Joe - nominated once
Ashley

Mike Boogie:
Ian
Jenn
Frank - nominated twice, including currently

HOWEVER, this past Thursday, when Frank and Joe were on the block, the house had secretly conspired to evict Frank, blindsiding him and coach Boogie. BUT. Julie Chen announced at the live eviction that the coaches were being given the "choice" to enter the game (chuckle) -- the coaches agreed, and the eviction was nullified.

So, no more coaches, no more teams, and everyone is playing for themselves for the $500,000. And this season is just as ruined as last year when Rachel "won".

SAUSAGEMAN

In a shocking twist (my pearls, I'm clutching them), the coaches are back in the game.

Janelle got evicted, bye bye bitches etc.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5978.imgcache.jpg

Janelle Pierzina
3rd Place, BB6; voted Fan Favorite
3rd Place, BB7 All-Stars

"Bye-bye, bitches!" Vegas cocktail waitress who became America's Sweetheart during one of the ugliest BB seasons ever. People either love her or hate her. Me? Love.

Evicted. :sarek:

She's addicted to the game, but her heart just wasn't in it this time.

Boogie is a piece of garbage and the others are total idiots.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh joy, oh joy -- Mike Boogie is getting scumbagged by the Quack Pack!

Short of a miracle, he's gone this Thursday. He's been an egotistical scumbag all season and using his bitch Frank to do his dirty work, but now he's on the block and Dan/Dani/Brit/Ian/Joe are enough votes to get him out. Frank will vote to keep him, and maybe Ashley, although I wonder if she'll offer her vote to Jenn, who is on the block as a pawn to get Boogie out.

Good riddance to a sexist, woman-hating, selfish piece of garbage. OKAY?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mike Boogie - Evicted. :sarek:

Even though everything didn't turn out the way I wanted, this was one of the best live shows in years.

[YOUTUBE]7RHre38mJBc[/YOUTUBE]

CaptainWacky

Take THAT, Mike Boogie!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Dan Gheesling -- GREATEST BB PLAYER EVER????

(Yes.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5977.imgcache.jpg

Britney Haynes
4th Place, BB12; voted Fan Favorite

Funny as hell, sassy, cute. Got bamboozled by the Brigade alliance in her season. Already doing well out of the gate this time.
Evicted. :sarek:

Poor Britney was the collateral damage that resulted from Dan's brilliant move this week to flip the house and get himself taken off the block. I'll miss her, the house will miss her, and the show will definitely miss her DR sessions.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
5976.imgcache.jpg

Dan Gheesling
Winner, BB10

My favorite BB winner - polite, courteous, puts on a fun show with his wild game moves. Proved you don't have to be an asshole to win.

Came in second. $50,000. :sarek:

He proved once again that you don't have to be an asshole to win -- because he turned into kind of an asshole in the last weeks, and he didn't win!

:bigass:

CaptainWacky

A BIT LIKE DEANA?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
No, Deana was just over it. Dan was obsessed with winning and got crazy trying to control everyone's minds toward the end, until finale night when everyone started realizing what he had done, and all his plates spun off their sticks and came crashing down.

I'm disappointed in him this time around. But he deserves his 50K a million times more than Conor (STUPID FUCKFACE PIGBAG).