BB7 Live Feeds: So. Much. Shit. Going. ON.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Janie reminds me of Laker_Girl, but LG is prettier. :)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Janelle is a brainless manwhore woman-hater who can only operate with a wall of adoring men around her.

When Howie left, she crumpled into a weepy ball for 2 days and moaned how no one likes her, how she's going DOR and even that she may kill herself. Please.

Janie can't stand on two feet unless everyone's watching her and saying WE'RE WATCHING HONEY, THAT'S VERY GOOD BABY!!!

She's full of shit. Will is gonna bury her and she'll spend years in therapy wondering why.

Big Dick McGee

BUT SHE'S SMAAAT AND FUNNY AND SHE'S GOT A NICE BODY AND WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME, HOWIE, I WAS HER JEDI MASTER!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
*sigh* This is the kind of MyScene Barbie-stroking nerds I'm up against at FORT:

Originally Posted by nothingwoman
Hahahaha, this is so reminding me of last year... Everyone loved Janie and Kaysar together... I think we just love Janie with anyone!!

But I must admit, I am liking these two together... It's just weird because they both apparently have significant others.. So in a way, I hope it's just a good friendship? (I'd hate to be condoning cheating!!!)
I know what you mean. But when the show is over and they have a chance to speak to the sig others.....things might be different. I would be very happy with a great friendship for now. Afterall it begins somewhere.
Someone put me out of my misery...

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Oh gag!!! Shippers are the worst fans of all. They should all get lives of their own or shoot themselves and save valuable space someone else could fill.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I WILL NOT. DRINK. JANIE'S. KOOL-AID.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
More than scheming. He put up James and Janelle. And Janelle stopped her crying jag over Howie long enough to win the Veto (unless the producers find something wrong on the tape as James alleges).

So now James is waiting to find out what rube is being put up before they vote his ass out.

OH JAMESY!!!
james-cu.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
More than scheming. He put up James and Janelle. And Janelle stopped her crying jag over Howie long enough to win the Veto (unless the producers find something wrong on the tape as James alleges).

So now James is waiting to find out what rube is being put up before they vote his ass out.

OH JAMESY!!!
james-cu.jpg

How do you know all this, the last episode was just on a couple of hours ago??

Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Janelle is a brainless manwhore woman-hater who can only operate with a wall of adoring men around her.

When Howie left, she crumpled into a weepy ball for 2 days and moaned how no one likes her, how she's going DOR and even that she may kill herself. Please.

Eggs, this is from LG (just got off the phone with her, she's not near her computer): How is Howie considered "a wall of men"??

This is from me: I think you'll see in the end that Janelle PLAYED everyone. I just watched the sunday show, and WTF was Mike Boogie so elated at winning the HOH. This was his last chance to use the Coup!! As HoH, he won't be able to! What a wasted power!

Big Dick McGee

Henoch said:
How do you know all this, the last episode was just on a couple of hours ago??

Jeez...pony up the $15 and get the live feeds, cheapskate!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE LIVE FEEDS, BABY!! YOU CAN WATCH THEM 24/7 IF YOU WANT!

CLICK ME DADDY!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Dick McGee said:
Eggs, this is from LG (just got off the phone with her, she's not near her computer): How is Howie considered "a wall of men"??
Not just Howie: Howie, Kaysar and James, who she still doesn't want to believe actually thought badly of her, since it's devastating to her to be disliked or for someone to be mad at her.

Since the old wall of men crapped out on her, she has a new wall, Chilltown, with CG as backup. But notice how all of the people she decides are real enemies, old and new, are women? Hmmmm....
This is from me: I think you'll see in the end that Janelle PLAYED everyone. I just watched the sunday show, and WTF was Mike Boogie so elated at winning the HOH. This was his last chance to use the Coup!! As HoH, he won't be able to! What a wasted power!
She's finally deciding NOW to play Will and Boogie, and supposedly make her own decisions and not be talked into things anymore. Will is already sensing this, and has been talking a mile a minute to her for the last several hours. We'll see how much she goes against Will's grain...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OK, I've had it with FORT for the night. I just had a post deleted that expressed the opinion that Boogie's "Git Ta Steppin!" taunts at Howie on his way out the door were possibly racist.

Remind me to start a thread in GFHH calling for...assistance...once the show's over in September...

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
OK, I've had it with FORT for the night. I just had a post deleted that expressed the opinion that Boogie's "Git Ta Steppin!" taunts at Howie on his way out the door were possibly racist.

Remind me to start a thread in GFHH calling for...assistance...once the show's over in September...
Boogie & Will are AGAINST everyone, seriously doubt anything racist was involved. YOU overstepped yer bounds in posting utter ridiculous racist dribble IMO!;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Will is the brains of the outfit. Boogie is a slackjawed pussy-hound with all the class of a Tranny Mermaid Statue With Clock In Stomach. He's probably not a beelack-hater but he is definitely thoughtless.