BB7 Live Show 8/03: Twists and turns!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They raised the whole contraption about 10 feet in the air, they're all just tangled in the webbing, this should take all night...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Show's over, back to the live feed for a long night...they're dumping feathers or fake snow on their heads as a parting shot...

At least it's something interesting to look at, unlike the rest of the show to date, except for Janie's blinding pink HoH room. L8r!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Havent watched yet...must...not....read....thread!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I read the thread instead of watching the show. Eggs should get paid for his BB7 updates.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Thank you, I should. Unfortunately there are lot of people on a lot of message boards just as pathetic as me, doing the same thing... ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Dick McGee said:
Havent watched yet...must...not....read....thread!!
To be honest, the show isn't much; the predictable person got evicted, and the HoH competition is an endurance game, meaning it's going to go on all night until the last person is left standing (or hanging in this case). So you didn't miss much on the show, the place to be tonight is the live feed to watch the HoH competition unfold.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, the HoH competition ended a few minutes ago...

(SPOILERS)

Danielle is the new Head of Household! It was down to her, Howie and Erika. Dani tried to make a deal with Howie saying he'd be safe if he took a fall. He didn't agree but fell anyway. Then Erika took a dive for Dani for some reason, and that was the spidery ballgame.

Looks like the Sixers are about to be eighty-sixed. Conventional wisdom is that Dani would put up Janie and Kaysar. But definitely Janie in any case, her days are numbered unless Will feels like working his magic...who knows how he'll feel in the next day or two.

Big Dick McGee

THAT SUCKS!! I JUST finished watching it! I didn't even get to see any of the HoH comp. Boy the West Coast people must be PISSED that the HoH comp is done!

Big Dick McGee

Oh, and Marci is talking to Janelle like he DI-UNT just talk shit about her.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's been two-faced to her all along, but she doesn't consider him part of the alliance anyway so I guess there's no love lost. They'll turn on each other, but when the show's done they'll probably go shopping together. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I said my piece in Henoch's thread.

Don't worry about my Janie fellas, she's really good about getting herself out of a fix. POV BABY! P...O...V!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Frankly I'm getting kind of tired of her play. The constant whining about feeling bad about doing the things she's doing, but it doesn't stop her from doing it. If she really is in a deal with Will that he honors, she's throwing Howie and Kaysar under a bus, not just James.

I feel evil this year, I want Evil Danielle and Evil James for Final 2! And things are beginning to unfold for that to be a possibility.... *wrings hands* MWAHAHAHAHAHAA....

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I can't explain it but I just hate Danielle and James. I don't know if it's their total stupidity...Danielle and her, "Let's get the HOH's to put themselves up" and James and his, "Let the revolution begin." What fat loads of crap. And may I remind you once again that JAMES had the opportunity to put Will and Boogeyman up TWICE and neglected to do so. No one can possibly think Jase was a bigger threat than those two so James can just eat shit and bark at the moon.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everyone says this...James put Will up with Chicken George. Admittedly Will was supposed to be a pawn, but I really would love to have seen what would have happended if CG hadn't won the veto...

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
But when CG did win why didn't James put up Boogeyman? That would have guaranteed the end of Chill Town, instead he put up Jase and Janie definitely would have put up Jase this week, he isn't as smooth as Chill Town.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Agreed there, he should have split up CT then and there, and if he loses, he can point to that moment as to why. But he is the only SOV HoH to put up either of them in any capacity, I'll give him that much credit above the other 4 clueless Sixers. They really see so little about what's going on around them, and I think the carnage starts this week.

Caitriona

Something Wicked
This is one of the few reality shows that actually has some stragety to it, but the sixers seem to think that all they need is to be "the sixers". They've had four weeks of power and have not put themselves in a better position AT ALL.

That's stupid.

They needed to break up CT as soon as they could because if they don't, CT will break them up. That's the name of the game.

Instead they all got caught up in the floaters, who have no game plan.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Which brings up another good point, (oh and don't forget that Janie nominated Boogeyman so she did put up at least one Chill Town member too so screw James) is Janelle more of a threat than CT? If not then James needs to convince Danielle that that's who she should nominate. That is the big bad plan, right? Nothing has changed, right? Except, oh yeah, James and Danielle are now in a pseudo allience with the devious CT so how does that make him any better than Janie????

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm not saying he's better, I'm just rooting for him, that's all. Even I don't know why, everything bad you could say about him is probably true. But while I agree that Janie is not to be dismissed outside the HoH room, I disagree that she has that many rabbits to pull out of her hat to save her ass till the end. The woman has enemies now.

Also I just think the show needs shaking up, and I'm bored watching the same people in the HoH every week. Howie's annoying, Kaysar doesn't even want to be there, Janie tries not to upset anyone so she can have her cake and be liked for eating it too...at least James is thinking outside the pink box. ;)