BB7 SHALL RULE O'ER THE GALAXY

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
'Big Brother' Extends Media Reachhttp://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-bigbrothermultimedia,0,3977330.story
Extra content will be available on web, phones

LOS ANGELES -- True to its Orwellian name, "Big Brother" will be hard to get away from this summer.

The CBS reality show, which begins its seventh season on Thursday, July 6, will boost its online presence considerably for the forthcoming "All-Stars" edition, and fans will be able to subscribe to mobile-phone content related to the show as well. The new content will exist alongside the show's traditional offering of round-the-clock views inside the "Big Brother" house.

Although the broadcast networks are all making major pushes into the digital world this fall, the "Big Brother" extras will be among the most extensive multiplatform efforts for a single show to date.

CBS' broadband channel innertube will offer complete episodes of "Big Brother," with each installment going online the day after it airs on television. The episodes will be archived for the full run of the series, allowing fans to catch up should they miss an episode of the thrice-weekly show.

The innertube episodes will be free, but the live "Big Brother" feeds, a collaboration between CBS and Real Networks, will still cost you. The package costs $14.99 per month, or $39.99 for an advance purchase of all three months.

The network's Web site will continue airing "House Calls," the daily streaming-video talk show about the series, and the Head of Household will keep a blog for the show's run.

True obsessives can also subscribe to the "Big Brother Mobile Pack," a service that will provide video clips, alerts to action inside the house and contestant diaries, to cell phones. Most of the big wireless carriers will feature the service.

Viewers will be able to vote on various aspects of the game via text messaging without subscribing to the mobile package.

Try and escape its gravitational pull. JUST TRY!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not even the Brit version?

I don't think you can post here if you don't...we'll have to run this by Wacky and Menty...and GAGH!!! :shock:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
it must suck that you don't have Nikki

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
NOooooooooooooooo