BB7 Sunday 7/23 - James on the Warpath

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've been watching the live feeds and reading transcripts at a reality TV board, so I already know who gets nominated AND who wins the power of veto (which won't be seen till Tuesday), plus lots of backstage alliances, secret reasons for being on the show, and general resentment of the producers OMG DRAMA!!!

Show starts in 2 minutes...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Even tho Nikomas is gone, be prepared for many new and colorful hairstyles this week...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
James has Will and Boogie completely perplexed as to who he might nominate, one of the few people who that can be said of...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PEEPS I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO THE NERD REALITY BOARD AND BE THE COOL KID

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Aww, James and Sarah are still together now...she's home watching. Pics of her and James snogging in the HoH room as well...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Oh my God, this show has totally turned me into a big woman! I TiVO'd the show and watched while LG was watching the West Coast feed, and we talked on the phone and gossipped like high school girls.

Good fucking show, though, and James picked exactly who I predicted he would! Can't wait until Tuesday, thank the Lawd I don't have to work that night!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He should have gone for bigger bear than George though. He picked him simply because he doesn't like him, the "spying" thing is small potatoes (and bull, since everyone does it). That was a mistake, and he's usually always thinking strategtically.

But he had a big point about the Sixers, there's no way they're going to the final four together. They will definitely throw him under a bus first if that happened. He's no dummy, it's good he's keeping so many options open.

OK, BDM reported in...CAIT! FRONT AND CENTER!!!

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PEEPS I MIGHT AS WELL GO BACK TO THE NERD REALITY BOARD AND BE THE COOL KID

*pouts* I was so tired last night, I just wasn't around. I'm sorry.

Who gets the power of Veto? I must know. Well, I want to know anyway. Or, please tell me. Or nevermind, I don't deserve to know because I failed to be here.

I'm a failure. *wails*

Caitriona

Something Wicked
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
He should have gone for bigger bear than George though. He picked him simply because he doesn't like him, the "spying" thing is small potatoes (and bull, since everyone does it). That was a mistake, and he's usually always thinking strategtically.

But he had a big point about the Sixers, there's no way they're going to the final four together. They will definitely throw him under a bus first if that happened. He's no dummy, it's good he's keeping so many options open.

I'm late, but here...

I agree James was smart to recognize he'd be the first one the sixers betrayed. Good on him to keep so many options open.

He seems smarter this time around. I hope he actually is.

Eggs who do you want to win?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
At this point I want James or Danielle to win. The rest of them are either non-entities, or there to be TV stars.

**SPOILERS FOR TUESDAY**

(Don't look if you don't wanna know...)

Chicken George wins the power of veto, in a challenge that most of the house feels was rigged by the producers for him to win. This throws all of James' plans in the trash, and he hasn't stopped ranting about it since...the others are trying to talk him into replacing George with Jase, but he isn't convinced yet...

Big Dick McGee

DAMN, I couldn't resist reading the spoiler!! So when does the Veto competition actually take place??

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RECENT UK HIGHLIGHTS: Spiral did a crap rap.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Eggs Mayonnaise said:

I like how James told Will he was going to put him up as a pawn and then was like, yeah his ass is going to get voted off. James is good sometimes.

True but if James didn't act like such a dick about being a Sixer (No on has forgotten that) and tried to snuggle up with say, Janelle the all powerful Sixer, he'd be golden. He's making his own path and it's going to get him booted sooner than the final four.

You're a bitch for forgetting about me.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Big Dick McGee said:
DAMN, I couldn't resist reading the spoiler!! So when does the Veto competition actually take place??
They'll show the veto comp. Tuesday night, and also who James picks to replace George for eviction. That may have happened today, I haven't checked the live feed since last night (I'm at work)...

Big Dick McGee

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
They'll show the veto comp. Tuesday night, and also who James picks to replace George for eviction. That may have happened today, I haven't checked the live feed since last night (I'm at work)...

Right, I know when it airs, but when does it occur in real time? Is it Sunday night, or Monday? This live feed sounds cool!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think the nominations happen Friday, and the veto competition on Saturday. You'll notice that there's no Julie Chen or any live bits on the Sunday shows...

Here's the link to sign up for Live Feeds. It's a RealPlayer Pass, it does cost money, best to buy the season pass and cancel it right after, they're notorious for recurring billing if you don't jump thru all the right hoops to cancel your account...

If you want good recaps and transcripts from other people even sicker than us who watch the live feeds, try fansofrealitytv.com; in fact you can just bag paying for the feed and read it all there...

Big Dick McGee

^^Cool, thanks!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
****MORE TUESDAY SPOILERS!!!!!!*****

(Don't say I didnt warn ya)

They had the veto ceremony today, and James put up Jase in George's place. Jase has been going ballistic ever since. He even threw a fire extinguisher and damaged part of the deck apparently....

TUESDAY IS GONNA BE SOME DAMN GOOD TV!!!11