BB7 Sunday 7/23 - James on the Warpath

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
^^Yeah, I read the recap on that site you mentioned. They're all pusses and prudes on that site, they think the "hamsters" are vulgar and crude for discussing waxing, drinking, and acting like goofs. I say it makes for good live feeds! If I had the time to watch, I'd totally sign up!

One question, what do the recappers mean when they say they had "several hours of flames"? And "the screen went to flames"?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When the feed is interrupted, this shot of CGI flames and the Big Brother theme come on, with little text that says "the BB feed will be right back" -- usually it only lasts a few seconds for some technical reason...

Big Dick McGee

Been reading the recaps, and checking out the screencaps. Holy shit, looks like allll the good stuff happens during the live feed! Boogie, Janelle and Erika in the tub?? Erika licking whipped cream off Janie?? THEY BETTER SHOW THIS SHIT ON TV TONIGHT!!

Damn, I don't even find either BarWhore or JewNose attractive, but that's some hot stuff!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I know, so much juicy stuff happened since Thursday, but a lot of it is either too raunchy, or else it makes the production look bad (the complaints about the rigged veto challenge, Jase and James pitching a nutty). So, I wouldn't be surprised if tonight's edited show is just as boring as Sunday's...but I'm hopeful.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Shahbaz showed his cock on live feed BUT NOT THE HIGHLIGHTS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Howie often flashes his ass around the pool on the live feed, also last night a lot of people were drunk and in the hottub licking whipped cream off each other, but not nude...

CaptainWacky

they had a fucking orgy in the hot tub last year. Then stupid bitch pretended to be pregnant. THE NEXT DAY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Was anyone else stupid enough to believe her?

Big Dick McGee

I wish I could get the live feed. It's not the money, it's the time. I know if I got it, I'd waste every single free moment watching the damned feed waiting for something to happen. And I know LG would share my password and she'd never get anything done either!

I wish they had a tv channel, like in England; then I'd just TiVO the damned thing!

CaptainWacky

IRONICALLY SHE REALLY IS PREGNANT NOW...WITH CHRIST'S CHILD