BB7 US FINALISTS ANNOUNCED TONIGHT

Friday

Bazinga!
The house is a lot nicer than the first few seasons.

Yeah, the men are being real bitches.

It's gonna get good. And tho I really am enjoying seeing Chicken George in the house, he is a minnow among sharks. I predict he'll be one of the first to go.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
A little nicer. It still looks like a carpeted warehouse overall, though. At least they keep improving the HoH quarters.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DO THEY ALL SHARE ONE BIG BEDROOM?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nope, 3 or 4 to a room.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
DEY DUN KILLED CHICKEN GOERGE!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why did they save Will? I want him out, he's a humourless smug prick.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh come on, you know he's great at playing to the camera. When he was pissed he didn't get nominated I was laughing out loud. He's like that guy on Survivor who pretended his grandmother was dead to get a reward. You can't fake that kind of evil.

Me, I want the posers gone. That Mike Boogie fool, goofball George, and anybody I remember pisses me off. I want punk chick to win it or maybe Kaysar, I always liked that guy too.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That's the thing, I can tell he's playing to the camera. He thinks he knows better than the other players, the producers AND the audience.

Also I usually have a problem with smirky alpha males in general... ;)

Donovan

beer, I want beer
CaptainWacky said:
Has anyone ever thrown a paper plate at a gangster on your one?

One year there was a couple who got a little weird during sexplay in the kitchen and had knives that the guy was holding to her throat. Seemed sort of consensual but freaky as hell, and BB threw him out. Then another time (the same guy? different guy? ) snapped and trashed the dining room, throwing all kinds of shit around the place and breaking stuff. I think he got booted too.

Friday

Bazinga!
Will's reverse psychology is getting a bit transparent, I think. he needs to improve his skills and come up with something new.

If you think about it, tho, he's just doing in person what trolls do on bulletin boards. In fact, the whole game is a troll's Disneyland.

Skinofevil would so win BB. :D

Mike Boogie is nothing without Will, i think. And George is a homage to the first BB, when everyone was playing "for the experience", and planning alliances was frowned upon.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, he's like Rudy from Survivor. Bring back the old/round guy everyone loves, knowing he'll be used as a pawn at the earliest convenience.

Friday

Bazinga!
Poor George. The most real houseguest on the show. And his days are numbered.

Unless he can use that to his advantage. Play the hapless sap card, let everyone think they're using him, and cackle maniacally behind the scenes.

Hell, George can win this thing! Go, George! :D

CaptainWacky

Nikki could take them all.

CaptainWacky

does she have a daughter named Janae?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She has three boobs, named Left, Right and Howie.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Friday said:
Will's reverse psychology is getting a bit transparent, I think. he needs to improve his skills and come up with something new.

If you think about it, tho, he's just doing in person what trolls do on bulletin boards. In fact, the whole game is a troll's Disneyland.

Skinofevil would so win BB. :D

Mike Boogie is nothing without Will, i think. And George is a homage to the first BB, when everyone was playing "for the experience", and planning alliances was frowned upon.

I don't think Will cares to win this time. The guy already won, he's a doctor already, but his goal is fame so he'll be trying hard to entertain the masses. Bad for his game skills, good for viewers.

Actually, we'll probably see lots of over the top stuff since these attention whores wouldn't have willingly done this twice without wanting an extra fifteen minutes.

Now the question is, which BB person did you want to see that didn't come back?

I wanted to see that cutie punk girl with multicolored hair that got voted out by the viewers I think in season 1. I liked that girl. Edit: Her name was Brittany Petros I think, and she does acting now. IIRC, she was defeated by viewer votes even though she was very popular, because the guy she was up against had his whole town voting. Might have even been George himself, I don't remember. I just remember how pissed all the producers were that their most entertaining people got booted so early, so they changed (rigged, you might say) the voting process for season two.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
COWBOY!

Friday

Bazinga!
I would have loved to have seen Monica playing again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was surprised that I got about 70% of my dream cast. I never thought they'd bring back so many from S6.