BBTK opening night

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll add to this thread as I watch.

Looks like Brianbot is up to his usual form. Lame, forced sounding opening 'routine', though the word implies a level of rehearsal that was sorely lacking.

"A Big Brother house made up entirely of TK members - I like it!"

Marcus Bently - "lol, you like it! PWNED!!"

Eggs - Somehow doubt that's his real name. Claims to be the biggest BB fan in the world, so bound to have a gameplan. Might turn out be the father figure of the house.

CaptainWacky - they said in his VT that he has a list of hot female celebs... well good luck because so far it's only been blokes in the house. Seems like he could be funny though. Is he actually a captain? A captain of what? Man of mystery!

Tomtrek - already got in an argument with whisky about Prometheus being too dark. I like it!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Sausageman - An argumentative gay guy who likes Glee. The producers must've spunked themselves when they discovered him. I reckon he's really nice though. Sausage an early fave?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Er, John Barrowman should surely have been in the celebrity version?

Jesus Christ he doesn't shut up to take a breath.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
My VT:

"I'm looking to be the father figure of the house -- I intend to put most of the cuter young men in the house ON MY KNEE! MWAHAHAHAA!"

"What do you mean there's no Veto competition? We just sit around all summer? Damn, I was hoping to lose some weght!"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"GET MENTY IN" they're chanting. Weird.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They rejected Mentalist because he refused to say anything ever.

CaptainWacky

I'm having a hard time following these "Jack" storylines already. Just who exactly is he friends with and who hates him and who is just pretending to hate him to cause drama? Need to see the Diary Room.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The "Top 100 Genre Characters" task ended in a massive argument when Dave insisted on adding Data dressed as Sherlock Holmes as a separate character, while whisky wanted to add someone from Lexx, whatever that is.

CaptainWacky

IT WASN'T EVEN THE BEST CHARACTER FROM LEXX.