All In With The Nuts
HELP ME BDM YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
The Texas Rangers. Whoo Hoo.

Right?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'm still not used to them being good. It just seems unnatural.

God, what must it be like to live in Kansas City?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
How ya think I feel? Cubs fan. But happy the local boys (Rangers) are on the right track again.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Eggs, he did OK during the Phillies series last week, right? I mean, we won 2 of 3, but I think DW had a couple of hits, no?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'm torn in my jeering/cheering for the Yanks since it feels wrong to root against a former cubbie. Oh, Joe Girardi. You broke my heart.

The Yanks are just a bunch of thieves. They stole almost ever good player they have by overpaying because they have twice the budget of every other team.

Big Dick McGee

What's wrong with getting the best players money can buy? It's a free market, and there's no salary cap in baseball. It should be whatever the market can bear.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
"stacking the deck" makes the game less fun, and thus hurts the sport overall. Yanks fans might love it, but nobody else does.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eggs, he did OK during the Phillies series last week, right? I mean, we won 2 of 3, but I think DW had a couple of hits, no?
Yeah, he's hitting, so it's not as bad as it was when I first opened the thread, but he's still swinging at everything! I feel like this is the one thing holding him back from becoming a true great in the game. It's like a line that he can't/won't cross in order to become a full-fledged superstar, instead of an aw-shucks kid from the farm system who is doing really good.

I can see now why he never accepted/was made team captain. There are too many other signature players on that team for there to be just one leader.

Big Dick McGee

The fucking Phillies better start hitting. They can't leave EVERYTHING up to the amazing rotation!!