BDM's Mine Field Reunion Red Carpet thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HERE IS WHERE BDM CAN RATE ALL OF OUR RED CARPET OUTFITS AS WE MAKE OUR ENTRANCES TO THE BIG FESTIVITIES!

(Worth a shot, eh)

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
According to his profile he hasn't even looked at the board since 28-7-2011...that's a year ago!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WHERES THAT MINEFIELDREUNION SPIRIT? I'VE ALREADY DRANK HALF OF MINEelkfsd;szLd;/sdf

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
One of you Facebook devils should hit them up on Facebook. I'm wearing this gown for nothing :rwmad:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AS AM I! :shock:

whisky

Boobie inspector
I would be gettingt involvedf with this more but I only have a narrow break at the moment between my neic es wedding and my neices reception, and there is drinks at both.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least you're not wearing a ball gown for naught!

CaptainWacky

I'm not adding him on Facebook until he posts here (and even then I only use Facebook for BB news.)

CaptainWacky

I don't have a friend request from you? (AND I CAN'T FUCKING STRESS ENOUGH THAT I FUCKING HATE FACEBOOK.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I hate Facebook so much I refuse to create an account. I have resisted the initial peer pressure to open an acct, and now I am very glad I did. I don't like Facebook's privacy bullshit, or their anti-anonymity bullsthi AND STUFF.

Seph

Retired Account
My status has been sitting on "fuck facebook" for a while now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THEY FINALLY FORCED TIMELINE ON ME YESTERDAY. NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MY SUNDAY GOING THRU EVERYTHING I EVER POSTED IN THE LAST 4 YEARS TO SEE IF I WANT IT DISPLAYED IN GRAPH FORM. FUCKING FUCKERS.

Seph

Retired Account
Serves you right for caring.