BDM's Official Twenty-Ten Golden Globes Fashion Thread!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Ok, bitches! You’ve been clamoring for it, so here’s my annual Golden Globes fashion thread!

Olivia Wilde. Not sure what the “big deal” is with her. I have no idea why she made #1 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list last year. This dress is a little bland for my tastes, in colour and cut.
page_9451263773747.jpg

page_10021263791336.jpg

The only man I’ll list, and only because he’s fucking hilarious in my favourite new show, “Modern Family”
page_9471263774681.jpg

I really wish Tyler Perry would give up this whole “Madea” nonsense!
page_9491263775082.jpg

Paquin is one of the few women who can still pull off gold lame. Too bad her bloke is in this picture.
page_9551263776324.jpg

Big Dick McGee

Not usually a fan of Fergie, but I ADORE the colour of this dress!!
page_9581263776334.jpg

Remember when Tea Leoni was sorta hot? Eeesh, what a disaster. The truth is out there, and it’s that Tea looks like she’s headed for drinks at Pink Taco after a long day at the office.
page_9601263776341.jpg

Emily Blunt, looking ravishing in pinkish lace. Awesome colour, fabulous cut. Best Dressed so far.
page_9701263785383.jpg

page_9751263786301.jpg

Big Dick McGee

For Wacky, it’s “Char-rie” from Heroes. I really like the playfulness and uniquness of this dress. It really suits her.
page_9741263786297.jpg

Another actress that’s just “eh”, Amy Adams. I don’t like her dress or accessories at all, the colour is all wrong for her skin tone.
page_9771263788246.jpg

Rose Byrne, quite fetching in purple. I like the flower accents on her dress, but the hair is all wrong.
page_9821263788262.jpg

Drew Barrymore is starting to look very lovely and classy. This dress is fine, but the faux-fur accents take away the focus from the fantastic cut and fit.
page_9851263788272.jpg

Big Dick McGee

These people are Hollywood Royalty, and from every account I’ve ever heard, they’re both incredibly nice and humble. SO NO COMMENTS ABOUT THE DRESS!!
page_9891263790259.jpg

Sofia Vergara is a very beautiful woman, I don’t understand why she’s hiding her two best assets, and her hair should be down! Makeup is a bit too understated as well
page_9921263790269.jpg

VA-VA-VA-FUCKING-VOOM! Christina Hendricks is what every starlet should be shooting for, in terms of body type. She harkens back to Monroe and Mansfield. Love the hair and makeup, and the colour of the dress. Not to keen on the huge bow on her hip, but overall, very very nice.
page_10001263791329.jpg

Julie Bowen, the epitome of grace and class. Speaking of Grace, she definitely reminds me of Grace Kelly.
page_10011263791332.jpg

Those are the best ones I could find for now, more this weekend as I find them!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Seriously, I linked you to a site that had Kate Winslet pics and you didn't include her!?

I like Olivia Wilde, SORRY. And maybe I'm being dumb but who's "Char-rie" from Heroes? Doesn't look like Claire (sorry, I must be being dumb...FUCK IDON'T NKOW WHO IT IS.)

Agree about Emily Blunt and Christina Hendricks. Paquin looked good but she sounds a bit stuck-up in interviews to be honest. I'll rank them all once you've finally posted Kate (even though I already know what she looks like in the pics since i've saved them!) and any more.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't look if you don't want to see comments about Mrs. Tom Hanks!
My God, Queen Rita's wearing a trailer-trash kitchenette tablecloth. That poor woman!

CaptainWacky

Well hello there...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
great thread, BDM! Looking forward to more when you have the time!

:eek:k:

CaptainWacky

Hey so I REALLY want to rank the top five best from these here Golden Globes WITH IMAGES since Kate would be on it yet BDM didn't post her FOR SOME REASON but would I be stepping on BDM's toes if I did it in this thread and should I start another thread but would that then be ever MORE insulting to BDM that I'm so arrogant to think that my opinions about the Golden Globes deserves its own thread FUCK FUCK FUCK help me?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You can make your own thread CaptainWacky. We can use the excuse that BDM is "busy" in his new life and so it would not be stepping on his toes at all. Do It!!!!!!!!!

curiousa2z

BDM said:
Those are the best ones I could find for now, more this weekend as I find them!

It sounds like he's not done yet. Let's give him a bit more time.

CaptainWacky

Well I'm going to rank the top five anyway no matter WHAT.

curiousa2z

I don't think peeps here will really mind if you do.
I'm just glad BDM has continued the MF tradition of posting his observations about the GG fashions.
It's boring just seeing the pics on a news site.

CaptainWacky

You said it, sister!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd like the px if I could see half of them! They never finish downloading! Probably cause they're hotlinked. GOOD JOB WITH COMMENTARY BDM. lol

Big Dick McGee

I'll finish it this afternoon (PST).

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I wish Deborah would have done a bit more with her hair...

Notice how much more smiley Anna is with her than with her fiance. WHAT DOES IT MEAN???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainWacky

She's warning other women off Vampire Bill by sneering.