Beastiality

I would wonder, though, how often bestiality is practiced - in "private" - sans the "attention" and "glorification" of the camera or some other coercion?

And we speak of 'abuse' of the animals, but what of the 'abuse' of the women (or men) that are "made" to engage in these acts with these animals (for whatever reason)? (We seem to have fixated on dogs, but let's not discount reptiles and livestock from the equation.)

I don't think the animals are being "abused" in the slightest so long as it's not hurting them. Taken advantage of? Sure. But some kind of psychological, long-term damage? Yeah... I think the animal will be FINE. I don't think it's anything the animal thinks about, or fixates on. But the potential physical and psychological damage and abuse to the person involved in the act - whether from internal, or external, pressures... priceless.

^^Well, I suspect that training an animal to do something (in certain circumstances) and then punishing it for doing what you trained it to do (in other circumstances) would cause some warpage.

And yeah, the same thing would happen to a human being if you trained the human to allow the act against her will.

But good point, bringing up the physical damage angle -- consensual sex between human beings usually involves empathy and communication (most of the time, anyway). A guy can usually tell if he's doing something the girl does or doesn't like and can modify what he's doing accordingly. A dog (or a lizard -- ?!) isn't going to have that level of understanding, and if it's hurting a woman, it probably isn't going to have a clue.

Caitriona said:
That's just a piss poor excuse in my opinion, we domesticated these animals to serve us. That's what domestication means. It's certainly abuse to sterilize animals for our convenience.

Like I said, I'm not promoting this, just come up with a better reason for NOT doing it. We use these animals anyway we see fit now. We experiment on them for science for crying out loud. Hell in some countries they eat them. That's not abuse, but letting some dog get his kink on and have some ejaculatory fun is?

You mean besides the fact that we're removing conditions and conditioning that are genetic and species based?

There's a REASON avian flu (for example) is spreading into the human population.

^^Well, the spread of avian flu to humans probably has more to do with inadequate understanding of how the pathogen is transmitted between species and unsanitary handling practices -- i.e. consumption of infected meat/handling of fecal matter from infected birds.

The Question said:
Didn't you start it by asking a question about homosexuality when the original question was about health risks involved with beastiality? Are you unaware that beastiality and homosexuality are different subjects?
Yes, I was unaware. Thank you for clarifying.

Messenger said:
Good to know I'm not the only poster whose integrity is shot to shit.
My integrity is just fine, thank you.

Truth be told, this topic held little interest for me, save for my one drive-by comment about it being disgusting.

I really was going to make an attempt, for GTC's sake, but RL intervened.

If you notice, I really haven't been posting anywhere, lately, except for today.

Grandtheftcow said:
Yeah and I was trying to bait Friday back into the thread. She has a history of running from a thread when it becomes confrontational or doesn't go her way.
Hmm, interesting.

Messenger said:
Hmm, interesting.
The only reason I'm engaging you at all is because I'm bored.

That being said...

You seem to think I have a problem with strong debate. Wrong. Good God, man, go back and look at my first threads here. I hung in, even after countless ass reamings by Number_6. The difference between those instances, and this thread, is that those topics were of valid interest to me.

This topic isn't.

Messenger said:
Can we have threesomes?
Only if you're a good little Messenger, and do all the cooking.

You like to cook, don't you? :D

Robots are welcome as long as they are "fully functional." :bigass:

Back