Beat Sense Into?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
How does it feel to beat a woman Daystrom?

Do you feel powerful?

I knew you didn't know how to take no for an answer too.

I know how many girls you forced.

I know how many of them said no and you just ignored them.

You are one sick dog.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'll bet he's never actually pulled it off.

He's one of those child-men who's still afraid of his mother's sexuality.

He doesn't beat women because he's too afraid of them.

He sees whatever he's afraid of in his mommy in every woman who crosses his path. And he quivers inside.

LOL

I Love Cunt

Watch It

What is the matter Loktar? Did he try to violate you too when you were dressed up?
Its ok, I will comfort you. ; )

I'll bet he's never actually pulled it off.

He's one of those child-men who's still afraid of his mother's sexuality.

He doesn't beat women because he's too afraid of them.

He sees whatever he's afraid of in his mommy in every woman who crosses his path. And he quivers inside.

LOL

I disagree with you sadly. I think he has enough anger to actually do it. Either way, I would never be in a room alone with him.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, he's the kind of guy watching intelligent, confident women from afar, being too intimidated to get closer because he knows they wouldn't give an insecure, childish dick like him the time of day, all the while fantasizing about forcing them into subservience, breaking them with his fists, forcing himself onto them.

Oh, he would show them who the boss is - if only they would notice him in the first place.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah, he's the kind of guy watching intelligent, confident women from afar, being too intimidated to get closer because he knows they wouldn't give an insecure, childish dick like him the time of day, all the while fantasizing about forcing them into subservience, breaking them with his fists, forcing himself onto them.

Oh, he would show them who the boss is - if only they would notice him in the first place.

Exactly. I was just about to write about "The kind of man" he is. He isn't a man at all. He loves a woman as long as he thinks he will get something or get his way as soon as he sees that she is not into him he hates her.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I disagree with you sadly. I think he has enough anger to actually do it. Either way, I would never be in a room alone with him.

If you were, you'd represent his mommy of whom he's deathly afraid. You'd be perfectly safe while he shook in fear.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
See Loktar? THIS is why you never want to get on a woman's bad side.

We're simply overmatched. Nature's little payback for giving us all them muscles and a blood-powered penis. No bloodflow left for brain function.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
What is the matter Loktar? Did he try to violate you too when you were dressed up?
Its ok, I will comfort you. ; )

She's a hag Loktar, just like your mom. Dump this bitch like a hot brick before you don't know if you're wearing your own panties or hers.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^And that's exactly how it should be. It's called Mother Nature for a reason...

She's a hag Loktar, just like your mom. Dump this bitch like a hot brick before you don't know if you're wearing your own panties or hers.
2 points for trying, but that cold sweat trickling down your neck really does away with the whole 'look I'm one mutherfuckin badass' front.

Whatever is it with you and bricks, anyway? I mean, ok, you got hit over the head with one once, but that doesn't mean you gotta obsess over them like that.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
He obviously has not been paying attention.

Go ahead, keep insulting women Daystrom. It is what you do best.

And P.S. Loktar knows much more about panties then you ever will.

Yub

Anachrophobic

I object to this. Associating Daystrom with insecure childish dicks is unfair. It would lower the public perception of insecure childish dicks. As an insecure childish dick, I demand this be reworded forthwith.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol, Yub, baby, you're not an insecure childish dick. You're a very grown-up person (with a dick), who has, fortunately, realized that playful behavior with and towards women is, in fact, a sign of maturity, making you even more fun to converse with than if you acted all serious all the time. This is the complete opposite to the thinly veiled aggression rooted in psychological scars obtained in childhood that Daystrom displays towards women and gays. But if you insist, we could probably just call him a stalker and be done with it (and him).

That being said - damn, it's been too long. Where have you been, everything good? How's the family? :smfsmiley:

Yub

Anachrophobic
The children, happy and loud. The wife tired. Four month old looking twice his age, keeping her sleepless. No sex for me. :( I'm working very hard not to attempt to seduce other cute redhead at church. I'm a socially awkward big fat guy with few attractive qualities, I might be safe, but all the same.... :p