Behold, Old friends - White Nationalist Paul

Kefka

The original title of this thread was to be, "On cupcakeer Hitler Faggot Swastika, and my complex intricate opinions regarding it." But for old time's sake, for troll time's sake, I chose otherwise.

For a number of years I tried to warn you morons of the truth of the world and its state of affairs, and its direction. Now look at you, and your entire families. Now look at the world you tried to convince yourself was "normal." I will refrain from rubbing into the multiple emotional pressure points that exist for you our culture, our civilization, for now. For now. But you deserve it for being so arrogant and unlistening to even the smallest and greatest of voices. Of voices that tried to warn you, you stupid, retarded Americans, that you were being duped and parasitized all along.

All White, western countries are controlled by Jews, who work to siphon every bit of the life of their respective nations for their own Zionist purposes, which is to wage war against innocents who primarily are not White, and to reward non-Whites as a distraction. The White slaves that they are content to seduce with slogans, "Diversity is our strength," for example. breathe on.

Those of us White men who do not agree with this enslavement, fight on. The totalitarian American/Jewish system of control of money, culture, religion, and every institution of vice, marches forward to destroy us and the past of our mothers, will be stopped. We will fight on. Until the very last dot of our existence disappears.

FIGHT against this evil, Jewish planet. The Jews enslaved you since birth. Don't let them enslave you until death.

Reichsadler_Deutsches_Reich_%281935%E2%80%931945%29.svg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wish a Jew would rape and kill you slowly :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom