Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ben

Probably be SECRETLY HAPPY because he's a dick.

I put Ben up there with Sunshine as the best casting BB did this series. Fucking John James fans ruin everything.

I don't think there's many. The problem is that the JJ fans targeted Ben (his remark about Josie being a pig suckling her piglet Josie probably didn't help) rather than Dave. The Ben fans were voting to evict Dave because he was more likely to go than JJ, but obviously it wasn't enough as Ben got 52% of the vote.

I'm going to watch the Hero video again.

Posh guy with posh haircut. Booed. Like Freddie only more stuck-up? Could be funny.

Oh, Ben. He was clearly out of his depth from the start, but he was fucking hilarious. Much of it unintentional and he was bitchy, but not in a malicious or game-playing way. His pathetic attempts at tasks were legendary, his delivery of the line "streetlight people" still rings in my head. His penality kick was probably the funniest moment of the series. A great BB character who should have stayed until the end, but of course people like him never do. The JJJ fans targetted him because of his (true) remark that Josie is like a pig suckling John James the piglet. But Ben will have the last laugh when he gets his own talk show! Well, maybe.

Second best housemate of the series.