Benedict

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Great exit. But ultimately he was too wrapped up in his own intellectual interpretation of the experience to survive it. A couple more weeks being exposed to the illogical nature of the other housemates and he would have gone full-psycho.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, I wouldn't want to live with him because I'd be loathe to talk about anything halfway serious for fear it'd start him off on another speech, but I'm going to really miss him being in the house.

Hopefully they'll have him on BOTS regularly so he can say amusing bitchy things about the remaining loons.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I would have been sad if Lauren had went since it seemed like the idiots were going to boo her and she didn't deserve to go. But yeah, Benedict should have stayed. But what can you do. EXCEPT WANK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
ON THIS WE AGREE FAPMEISTER_8x5.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why is Sheivonne cupping his crotch?

CaptainWacky

Why not!

CaptainWacky

The villain?

Benedict is a great example of what a stupid mistake it was to allow discussion of nominations in the early weeks. Because the horrible people (and there were a lot of them) all got together and decided to vote for him and Lauren, who were like the two best people in the house. And they didn't even have to be subtle, the could just say to each other "let's vote Benedict and Lauren because we're thick and jealous of actual intelligent people!" So it was a no win eviction vote. At least there would have been a chance of more people being up if they hadn't been able to talk nominations.

Benedict was one of the best housemates of the series (even though he DID get more interesting when he was nominated) and I would have liked to see more of him, though I do wonder if he would have lasted all the way and not walked out after being digusted by Conor winning a free car for punching a woman or something. He was probably too smart for BB really. But at least we got two and a half sweet, wank-filled weeks!